• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

News and Notes

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense getting healthy and well rested will be key!

Especially for our DL... they've been playing at a high level all year and they need some rest and recover from any injuries they had.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense getting healthy and well rested will be key!

Especially for our DL... they've been playing at a high level all year and they need some rest and recover from any injuries they had.

I agree was thinking about this the other day. It has shown lately how tired they are getting. We have no depth on that DL or at least that they are using on gamedays anyways. This bye will be huge, we all saw when J. smith was out of the last game, when he came back in he was key.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree was thinking about this the other day. It has shown lately how tired they are getting. We have no depth on that DL or at least that they are using on gamedays anyways. This bye will be huge, we all saw when J. smith was out of the last game, when he came back in he was key.

Yeah that was one thing that the defense didn't do was really use the DL depth or rotation.

I, along with many, thought Dobbs would've made some strides this season or atleast see some action. I'm sure he did based on stats but definitely hope he would've saw more.

Tukafu too, he had a strong gm vs SEA, that shocked me honestly, then got hurt which is better than Smith, Ice or Ray getting hurt.

The entire defense needs to be lock up in some healing chamber for like a week.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was one thing that the defense didn't do was really use the DL depth or rotation.

I, along with many, thought Dobbs would've made some strides this season or atleast see some action. I'm sure he did based on stats but definitely hope he would've saw more.

Tukafu too, he had a strong gm vs SEA, that shocked me honestly, then got hurt which is better than Smith, Ice or Ray getting hurt.

The entire defense needs to be lock up in some healing chamber for like a week.

The TOP battle will be key for us. If our offense can run the ball and grind the clock down giving the D some rest it will greatly help!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com 49ers’ Whitner respects Lions, expects Saints

Safety Donte Whitner will be watching the NFC wild-card game Saturday night just like you and me.

Whitner will tune in as a fan as he watches the Lions visit the Saints. And he’ll get to work Monday when he’s not viewing a television copy of the game.

“You can only scout once you come in and watch the coach’s copy and the players’ copy,” Whitner said. “You have to be a fan at that point and just really watch. You don’t really know what coverage they’re playing. You don’ really what know what’s going on as far as techniques they’re playing. You become a fan.”

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what "new" schemes/designs we'll see from the offense?

I want to see the whammy play again!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what "new" schemes/designs we'll see from the offense?

I want to see the whammy play again!

Thats and some fly wheels lol or whatever it was called.