• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh loyal to Roman

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of amazing how everyone seems to know what happened in the front office.

Human nature to assume without facts. Just watch the news during any heated investigation or trial. Everyone has an opinion they 100% stand behind, and even once the facts are out will still likely not change their belief.

Heck just look at the Ray McDonald situation. He might not have done anything wrong but we let him go because public opinion on him was becoming to big of an issue. I don't think as a society at large we ever assume for the best. We seem to always assume guilty or the worst possible outcomes as fact.

Only thing we know for certain is something or things came between Harbaugh and management that neither party either wanted or was able to mend so we're now looking for a new coach.

Last edited by a moderator:

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Mets fan, I'm sure ownership is part of the problem here. I've seen this before, trust me.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Human nature to assume without facts. Just watch the news during any heated investigation or trial. Everyone has an opinion they 100% stand behind, and even once the facts are out will still likely not change their belief.

Heck just look at the Ray McDonald situation. He might not have done anything wrong but we let him go because public opinion on him was becoming to big of an issue. I don't think as a society at large we ever assume for the best. We seem to always assume guilty or the worst possible outcomes as fact.

Only thing we know for certain is something or things came between Harbaugh and management that neither party either wanted or was able to mend so we're now looking for a new coach.

Can't disagree with this either!