• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Weight room at UCF

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A weight room is a weight room. Slapping new paint on the wall doesn’t make it better. The only thing that can actually improve a weight room is new, more advanced equipment.

Don’t try to tell me Alabama’s bench press machine is better than Vanderbilt’s bench press machine.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A weight room is a weight room. Slapping new paint on the wall doesn’t make it better. The only thing that can actually improve a weight room is new, more advanced equipment.

Don’t try to tell me Alabama’s bench press machine is better than Vanderbilt’s bench press machine.
I think that's just it, these things are no longer just a bench press machine sitting in a dark room. There's all sorts of equipment designed for specific, sport-specific, improvements.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what this looks like, a Planet Fitness; not a Div1 weight room.

UCF had 8 TFL against Michigan. Michigan had 10. UCF had two sacks against Michigan, UM had 4. This is all in spite of the fact that UCF had about 10 more minutes playing on defense than Michigan and saw about 1/4 more offensive snaps. More opportunities, fewer impactful tackles or sacks. It was quite a pathetic showing by UCF.

I see you're still salty about being out-hit. Or maybe you don't remember the UCFacts....

"The score is what it is, but we out-hit those guys today," first year HC Scott Frost said afterward. "Standing on the sideline, there's no doubt which team was hitting harder. We need to fix some things in pass defense; we've got to find ways to throw the ball on offense. There's a lot to fix, but there's also a lot to be excited about."

"Normally, I would roll my eyes at such positive pabulum after such a blowout loss, but I was actually thinking the same thing as this game progressed. You take away the sacks and UCF ran for 312 yards, including an 87-yard TD run by freshman speedster Adrian Killins and a 34-yard run by senior running back Dontravious Wilson. Even with the sacks, UCF ran for 275 yards and six yards per carry; compared to Michigan's 119 rushing yards and 2.9 yards per carry." - Mike Bianchi - LINK

And Here is my OFFICIAL Recap of the game: Official Game Recap: UCF vs Michigan | Rivals Message Boards

#UCFacts

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They be keepin' busy in Orlando.

RCK_BTS_002_2_sq.0.gif

tenor.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you're still salty about being out-hit. Or maybe you don't remember the UCFacts....

"The score is what it is, but we out-hit those guys today," first year HC Scott Frost said afterward. "Standing on the sideline, there's no doubt which team was hitting harder. We need to fix some things in pass defense; we've got to find ways to throw the ball on offense. There's a lot to fix, but there's also a lot to be excited about."

"Normally, I would roll my eyes at such positive pabulum after such a blowout loss, but I was actually thinking the same thing as this game progressed. You take away the sacks and UCF ran for 312 yards, including an 87-yard TD run by freshman speedster Adrian Killins and a 34-yard run by senior running back Dontravious Wilson. Even with the sacks, UCF ran for 275 yards and six yards per carry; compared to Michigan's 119 rushing yards and 2.9 yards per carry." - Mike Bianchi - LINK

And Here is my OFFICIAL Recap of the game: Official Game Recap: UCF vs Michigan | Rivals Message Boards

#UCFacts

lol
If you take away the two runs you are bragging about you are under 200 yards rushing. You guys lost 51-14, you didn’t out hit anyone.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to wait until it’s UCFinished, AND have a workout in it like I did with my UCFriend Scott, before I make my judgement.

BUT it’s sure to be magical, just like everything UCF builds. Especially our winning tradition.

#UCFacts

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent UCFacts, my UCFriend.

I remember the grand opening of that building like it was yesterday. Can't believe its already been 16 years....

This is our 2nd or 3rd remodel of the gym.

#UCFacts
How cute

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
So wait, your “proof” that UCF “out hit Michigan” is what the UCF head coach said? Really? Definitely no bias in what a first year, first time head coach is saying when trying to pull positives after his team got boat raced by an uninterested Michigan team.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait, your “proof” that UCF “out hit Michigan” is what the UCF head coach said? Really? Definitely no bias in what a first year, first time head coach is saying when trying to pull positives after his team got boat raced by an uninterested Michigan team.

Not only do I trust in my UCFriend Scott’s assessment more than yours, but it was obvious to anyone who watched the game.

Do you even watch football

#UCFacts

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
Wilton Speight's team scored 50 points on you. You've lost this argument.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilton Speight's team scored 50 points on you. You've lost this argument.

We already went over this....

Look, if you’re too lazy to click the link to The Official Game Recap and read it, I can’t help you from continuing to look UCFoolish. I have already address this, years ago.

Learn your UCFacts

#UCFacts

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already went over this....

Look, if you’re too lazy to click the link to The Official Game Recap and read it, I can’t help you from continuing to look UCFoolish. I have already address this, years ago.

Learn your UCFacts

#UCFacts
It does make sense that a 3rd rate school would have to rely on hitting harder to feel better about losing, because ultimately that's all you have.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does make sense that a 3rd rate school would have to rely on hitting harder to feel better about losing, because ultimately that's all you have.
It’s hard to put out full effort when you are boat racing the opponent. I don’t even know how that feels it’s been so long.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to put out full effort when you are boat racing the opponent. I don’t even know how that feels it’s been so long.
This was how they planted the seed of their "national title".

Make up something, claim to win, and ignore the results.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy makes all of Bama's equipment better than everyone else's equipment...

Srini

Custom Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UCFhonors, don't let the naysayers get you down. That's the best way to toughen up the players, in a rusty old weight room and not some luxury spa.

If the players are a bunch of candy asses that want to exercise in an air-conditioned room with plush carpeting and soft music, what are they going to want next - some sort of book that spells out all the plays for them, maybe with diagrams that show them exactly where to line up on the field??

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy makes all of Bama's equipment better than everyone else's equipment...

That's the most annoying coach that I have ever heard. Why would you admit and show that embarrassment? Clearly he is on the same PEDs as he injecting the Bamers with.

#UCFacts

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the most annoying coach that I have ever heard. Why would you admit and show that embarrassment? Clearly he is on the same PEDs as he injecting the Bamers with.

#UCFacts
I can understand how you'd be intimidated. Big boy football isn't for everyone.