• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Price should have been thrown out of that game. Total BS last night. Hynes was pissed and rightfully so.
Plus did you notice the runs Montreal took on Cory? Palms was pushed into Price.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
man what a horrible game by the nhl last night.

i'm so confused at how the replay works its beyond stupid.

so the nhl war room won't buzz down anymore and have a reply on goalie interference? only the teams can challenge that? so if you use your one challenge like the devils did early last night your screwed for the rest of the game? in football your given 2 total challenges with a chance of a 3rd. if you don't want to give teams extra time outs which they should get 1 a period imo then give a team a penalty for delay of game if the challenge isn't good. could they maybe even given the devils a little more review time on that first goal by the habs too? i mean they took abouot 90 seconds to look at it. montreal challenge was a good 5 mins

or just simply put anything that looks questionable have the war room buzz down to the refs and have the refs look at it. why does there even have to be challenges?

what a beyond horrible call on price. if you watch clearly the ref wasn't even going to call a penalty on the play until price went off on palamri. then somehow kyle gets a goalie interference call? price should've at the minimum been given a 10 min misconduct and a min double minor for roughing. at worse it should've been 5 for fighting game misconduct for instigating and a match penalty to boot! but its montreal what do you expect to happen?

the same play happened later when bennett got called for interference on a devils powerplay. you watch clearly the ref wasn't going to call the penalty then after the crowd reaction he puts his arm up.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like no suspension. Disgrace.

Cory was getting run at. Next time Cory, you get 3 free blocker shots to the head and ribs and it should only cost you a 2 minute penalty. Make it count.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Embarrassing effort at the garden. Rangers barely even tried and beat them 5-0.
All season, I have not expected this team to be some contender. They have a ways to go. However, nobody worked hard or showed any heart on Sunday. Not acceptable.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, started out well, was hoping we turned a corner, then the flood gates opened.

Our D needs to be addressed. It has been flat out terrible, nobody back there seems to be playing any type of defense. As much as I would love another scorer, a top pairing guy is becoming essential. Larsson's minutes have not properly been replaced. Call St Louis and see what the price tag is for Shattenkirk.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hynes has to go. he just isnt getting the job done with these guys for whatever reason. last year palmari was a monster last year and now he just looks lost and confused out there yet he still gets powerplay time on the point no less? woods has been one of the better forwards this season and yet he still gets thrown on the 4th line? henrique looks like a shell of his former self. i dont know who to blame on the coaching staff is it the assistants? hynes? he picked them? but its a total mess when it really shouldn't be. i mean this team on paper should be a lot better this year and to be honest i think we were all seeing the "success" early on this year as blind fans would. honestly though this team won a shit ton of games in overtime playing 3on3 hockey that isn't "real" hockey. the faults are starting to bubble to the surface.

wtf is up with cory? i don't for a second believe that losing larson has that much of an impact on him and the defense noway!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My brother told me he has not been impressed with Cory and he is a huge fan. I guess I have not paid too much attention until recently but he has let in some bad goals and has not played at last season's level where he was stealing games.

I would not give up on Hynes just yet. On paper, this team still looks mediocre. I mean who is the stud on defense? Severson? Still somewhat unproven. Our defense took a step back losing Larsson. I think the defense inconsistency is the biggest problem.

On offense sure we have Hall, an all star, but he needs linemates. I dont know if Zacha is ready to be that guy just yet. Other than that, we don't really have a true number 1 center.
Hall makes these brilliant passes at times and guys can't finish. Plus I noticed when he is out there, teams pay most of the attention to him which makes sense. But that means others need to help him out and step up.

If this continues a few more weeks, I will be bringing up time to sell at deadline.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cory has not been his usual self but I expect that situation to rectify itself. That's the biggest difference now is Cory isn't stealing games for us.

I think he rebounds eventually, maybe the Christmas break clears his head or gives him some rest or whatever is going on with him.

The D though, not sure what to think. Don't know who will step up.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cory has not been his usual self but I expect that situation to rectify itself. That's the biggest difference now is Cory isn't stealing games for us.

I think he rebounds eventually, maybe the Christmas break clears his head or gives him some rest or whatever is going on with him.

The D though, not sure what to think. Don't know who will step up.
With Merrill our #6 now I have even less faith

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would give Haynes the benefit of the doubt but he got way more out of this team last year with less talent. Just doesn't even remotely seem like the same team last year . There was hustle commitment passion to the game attention to detail. Now it's like the days of mac where the team just is going through the motions and an o well attitude.

Henrique brutal
Cam was brutal for majority of season
Palamari straight up the worst player on the team
Greene is expansion worthy at this point

Yeah still tons of time left in the season but this team isn't making the playoffs

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not sure what the difference is between this year and last. The effort just doesn't seem to be there. Last year's team worked their asses off, they just weren't talented enough. This year's team is more talented but gives half the effort.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant explain it... what's happening with these guys?

I don't think Hynes should get that death stare just yet....

These guys are not working their butts off, the skilled players are not playing to their levels, the defense is brutal and slow. We don't fight back..... that's a big problem... when did that happened?

Cory, look at my posts, i've started to look at him as he's not been playing at his usual great self and seems to continue to do so. I don't believe in him in pressure times, i don't. Wake up!!!

Hall, ok, now i need some goals buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.