• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rumor......Desean Jackson to Pats or Cowboys

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To return to the original subject..........................

The Cowboys are in Cap hell. They've been re-doing every possible contract that can be done or player who's willing to do it just so they can try to find some pieces in the free agent marketplace.

Ain't no way in hell they could entice Jackson with a less than fair market contract.

The Patriots on the other hand have approx. $66M to play with. They don't need Jackson but he'd be a good addition as their downfield speedster. Then again, the Pats are talking with the Saints about Brandin Cooks. So if DJ wants to play for a SB Ring, he'll take a cut rate contract and play in the northeast.

Got four more fingers and a thumb to put jewelry.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To return to the original subject..........................

The Cowboys are in Cap hell. They've been re-doing every possible contract that can be done or player who's willing to do it just so they can try to find some pieces in the free agent marketplace.

Ain't no way in hell they could entice Jackson with a less than fair market contract.

The Patriots on the other hand have approx. $66M to play with. They don't need Jackson but he'd be a good addition as their downfield speedster. Then again, the Pats are talking with the Saints about Brandin Cooks. So if DJ wants to play for a SB Ring, he'll take a cut rate contract and play in the northeast.

Got four more fingers and a thumb to put jewelry.

I believe the Boys said they have no interest now. Never made a ton of sense to begin with. Their available cap space will be used to re-sign guys and maybe bring in one or two bargain free agents.

Pats would be interesting.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I do not see this happening with the Pats or the Cowboys.
This is just not in the Pat's DNA. Cowboys need to spend what money they have on D. They have play makers on offense. If anything they need a tight end to replace Whiten as he ages out. There are plenty of good receivers in the draft that will be had on the cheap

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean Jackson wants to play for the Cowboys? Adrian Peterson does, too, from what I hear.

I want to have sex with super models all day.

My money is on all three of us being disappointed!

I want the Texans to sign a real quarterback one day.

Does that make all of us 0-for-4?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freddiemitchell.jpg

FredEx baby! Plus Desean, plus the dog killer, every team has those guys. Your shit stinks just as bad as anyone's. Alright I'm done.

Yeah, and they axed Freddy MIT too. The reason Dungey advised Vick to go to Philly was because of there reputation of not signing knuckle heads. #truestory

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you list players from 20 years ago? Always the clown, no matter what screen name you use these days.

You should look at what Garrett is doing in Dallas. Jackson doesn't fit the pattern even IF Dallas had money to spend, which they don't.

Rolando McClain, Pac Man, Greg Hardy, Randy Gregory. I don't know why you ALWAYS have a problem and take everything so personal like your a Cowboy employee. Dallas has always taken risks on the knuckleheads. Thats not some thing I made up out of thin air.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles and Redskins aren't known for look at me players like the Cowboys. I couldn't think of a more perfect fit.
Fine but the Eagles did have Coach Buddy Ryan. I'd rather have some loud mouth players over a dirt bag for a coach.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine but the Eagles did have Coach Buddy Ryan. I'd rather have some loud mouth players over a dirt bag for a coach.

Why was Buddy a dirt bag? I really want to know, because he was before my time for the most part. I always thought he was just an obnoxious loud mouth like his sons are.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolando McClain, Pac Man, Greg Hardy, Randy Gregory. I don't know why you ALWAYS have a problem and take everything so personal like your a Cowboy employee. Dallas has always taken risks on the knuckleheads. Thats not some thing I made up out of thin air.
you post stupid shit and remain clueless on your best day.

good news....It's just my opinion

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was Buddy a dirt bag? I really want to know, because he was before my time for the most part. I always thought he was just an obnoxious loud mouth like his sons are.
he disrespected a legend of a coach
&
he had his players take out a kicker

pure shit ball like most of the philly fans