• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rumor......Desean Jackson to Pats or Cowboys

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way phoenix...nothing about desean say's cowboys.
Eagles? yes
Skins? yes

What. He's the quintessential Cowboy loud mouth. Dez, Kenny Gant, Hollywood Henderson, TO, Deion Sanders, that CB from a few years ago that sucked but danced for 14 seconds after ever play, rhe stupid feed me crap Zeek does. Charles Haley, Leon Lett, Michael Irvin. Even when he was an Eagle I always thought he acted like a Cowboy. He'd fit right in that looooong list of knuckle heads. He'd also be great their.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles and Redskins aren't known for look at me players like the Cowboys. I couldn't think of a more perfect fit.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles and Redskins aren't known for look at me players like the Cowboys. I couldn't think of a more perfect fit.

Well if it fit in the cap, that might make it somewhat possible, but since every fucking sane person in the world knows it doesnt, that makes it dumb as fuck!

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it fit in the cap, that might make it somewhat possible, but since every fucking sane person in the world knows it doesnt, that makes it dumb as fuck!
Who you calling sane...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's toast. He doesn't return punts anymore, and pure speed receivers at 30 don't tend to improve.

Heh. I remember when Eagles fans were saying that toast shit about Jackson when Philly cut him loose and the Skins signed him. Of course a lotta them were smokin Chip Kelly's ass crack dingleberries and thinking he was a HC god back then. They found out though that Kelly's a clown and Djax still had a lil' sumpthin in the tank. I think he still has something left in the tank now.

You can make that argument about a gang of players hitting 30 regardless what physical attributes are their bread n butter. And I can think of 3 players, Henry Ellard, James Lofton, Joey Galloway, that were speed guys who did OK after hitting 30. Besides, Jackson doesn't need to improve, he just needs to maintain

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. I remember when Eagles fans were saying that toast shit about Jackson when Philly cut him loose and the Skins signed him. Of course a lotta them were smokin Chip Kelly's ass crack dingleberries and thinking he was a HC god back then. They found out though that Kelly's a clown and Djax still had a lil' sumpthin in the tank. I think he still has something left in the tank now.

You can make that argument about a gang of players hitting 30 regardless what physical attributes are their bread n butter. And I can think of 3 players, Henry Ellard, James Lofton, Joey Galloway, that were speed guys who did OK after hitting 30. Besides, Jackson doesn't need to improve, he just needs to maintain

Especially if Mike Evans is Opposite him...

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that could be quite the dangerous tandem indeed.
As long as Jackson can hold a Safety then I would be happy with the signing, the Bucs have about 2 years worth to overspend for an advantage. If he can truly threaten Deep (and Winston can Hit It) then it will open so much up. It could even get scary...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Jackson can hold a Safety then I would be happy with the signing, the Bucs have about 2 years worth to overspend for an advantage. If he can truly threaten Deep (and Winston can Hit It) then it will open so much up. It could even get scary...

Unless he's fallen or falls off a cliff some time between the end of the Skins season last year and the beginning of football next year. Jackson should be a great addition to the Bucs. Don't believe that shit either that all he can do is catch deep passes. He can be real nice on crossing routes, sideline routes and anything where he gets the ball in space. He's not running right across the face of any safeties, but I don't blame his little ass for that. He's also damn good at tracking and adjusting to balls in the air and has good/reliable hands.

He can still be a knucklehead or a diva at times, but I don't think its malicious or comes from a bad place.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

56007930.jpg

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came up with one who played for Philly for a year and a quarter. That really establishes a pattern.

freddiemitchell.jpg

FredEx baby! Plus Desean, plus the dog killer, every team has those guys. Your shit stinks just as bad as anyone's. Alright I'm done.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What. He's the quintessential Cowboy loud mouth. Dez, Kenny Gant, Hollywood Henderson, TO, Deion Sanders, that CB from a few years ago that sucked but danced for 14 seconds after ever play, rhe stupid feed me crap Zeek does. Charles Haley, Leon Lett, Michael Irvin. Even when he was an Eagle I always thought he acted like a Cowboy. He'd fit right in that looooong list of knuckle heads. He'd also be great their.
you list players from 20 years ago? Always the clown, no matter what screen name you use these days.

You should look at what Garrett is doing in Dallas. Jackson doesn't fit the pattern even IF Dallas had money to spend, which they don't.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came up with one who played for Philly for a year and a quarter. That really establishes a pattern.

Or Donavan doing a Michael Jackson dance whenever he actually completed a pass. Fredex, Djax, T.O., Lesean McCoy.