• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rams Fans

M-A-R-S

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retroram, Vitamike, RamCub, bluepigpen... It looks like the gang's gettin' back together here now. Outstanding!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M-A-R-S!!!! You made it dude!! Excellent. Yep we are slowly gathering the troops for draft day which is this coming week-end. I am glad you amde it over as well. Your avi is not exactly like the old one but good. Since freakin CBS destroyed by old Deacon avi, I found a new one on the web. I love how these avis are way bigger. Again good to see you made it!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas, CBS evicted me....so now I'm a noob again. Good to see some of the fellas. Retro, Vita, RamCub, Blue etc. If i left any one out forgive me. Does anyone know if stevie or red girl, Sportsjunkie will be joining?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine dude!!! I see you made it over. I left a message in that stupid comment section at the bottom of the Ram pages at CBS for all to see that we were all over here. I left a link, so perhaps the rest will show. I have not seen stevie, Sportsjunkie, or redgirl yet or Smed55, TEB11, Northside, ShaneC, or mutigers either. I hope they all read the message I left in time for the draft next week.

Yes, we are all now newbies. But I like this place with its bigger avis and of course you have a sweet one with a pix of "The Stop" ;damn good stuff. Go over to the thread about the unis that Blue started and check out the youtube post by USC with the '85 championship game against Dallas with ED and Dieter Brock just killing them. It is a fun 5 minutes of our past glory. It is a good welcoming present. Good to see you again!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Retro! I saw Vita spreading the word about this site. It's time to put the recruitment into overdrive - I'm on it!!!

One of the great things about this site we can put guys like that cheese head 'KGB' on 'Ignore' in the CP function if we choose. So if there is anybody you don't care to deal with you don't have to.

If you will, let mutigers know about this feature. I saw you already let him know that a lot of us are ending up here.

What's great is we are getting a few posters from the other NFC West team boards from SeeBS.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vita: Holy cow, I am so glad about the ignore feature here. I hope that KGB dude does not find the site. That dude has borderline personailty disorder, untreated. In one post he was all about respecting people and then he'd go off in the next with paranoia and bipolar symptoms. It was like: "dude, just button it already". Going off on Blue and calling somebody else "blind". For me, is what like, "can you go at least two consecutive posts without hammering somebody for their opionion?" That dude was really beginning to chap my hide. So if he shows up you know what will be done.

And I agree. everyone is slowly starting to make their way over hopefully by draft weekend beginning next Thursday.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the double post but I was editing to add a few things and got booted for taking too long. I'm having some work done in my home and the guys were heading out and needed to get paid. I'm suppose to contact the administrator not sure how to do that yet but if there a way to replace this post with the other please do so... Thanks!

Welcome RamCub!

I know some are worried about attracting some unwanted posters on this site. One of the great things here is we can put guys like that cheese head 'KGB' on 'Ignore' in the CP function if we choose. So if there is anybody you don't care to deal with you don't have to, and believe me if enough of us do that to a guy he wont stick around here very long. For most like that all they really want to do is stir the pot and not talk sports. Once they find out they can't do that, they will be gone with the wind.

Blue, if you will, let mutigersfan know about this feature. I already saw that let him know a lot of us are ending up here.

What's great is we are getting a few posters from the other NFC West team boards from SeeBS. I liked more than a few of the guys from the Seahags boards and a few from the Fortywhiners boards too. There was AZfan1 or something like that too that was a pretty good poster too. I think it would be cool to get some better rival posters over here, hope you all agree. Blue, maybe you can get some of those guys from the Browns boards too! They seemed like a good bunch over there!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MARS!! Jermaine!!!

So glad you guys made it!

You will get to use more of the site features here (Like viewing our profile) by getting to a 50 count on your posts so post away and you'll all be there in no time.

Wow this place is really starting to shape up!

Just a few of us missing, some good ones at that. We need to start calling those few left out by name so they will know we want and need them here to continue doing business as planned!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i brought the curse from cbs on us when I left Dallas last week and came back to the msg boards. I was fooling around in the cowgirls locker room and put on a Witten Jersey for kicks and giggles and next thing you know bam! MSG board no more; forgive me fellas.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone! Thanks for telling me where you all migrated too. WTH happened to CBS boards? I log in for the first time in two weeks and no forum option??? AHHH!

I'm not familiar with this website but it shouldn't take me long to figure it out.

thanks for allowing me to join.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ShaneC, dude!!!! I see you must have read my message I left in that stupid message section at the bottom of the page over at SeeBeeSSS. Good to see that you made it over. There are a bunch of us here. Of course you brought along Vita's old avi. Since the knuckleheads over at SeeBeeSSS trashed all our avis, we all had to find new ones. Check out Vita's new one! Blue's avi is classic!

Yea, Vita is here, Blue, Silas, Jermaine133, Ramcub, OzarkRam and others and there are some cool dudes here like USCDoom who posted a five minute replay of the '85 championship game against Dallas. Man it is good to watch ED and Dieter Brock pick apart the Caboys. Check it out. It is on the thread that Blue started titled "The best Rams Unis".

The site is pretty cool. You have to reach 50 posts before you can access some things you can't before that. You'll become a full fledged member pretty quick. After about 25 posts you'll go from junior to full member.

If you need anything holler. Most of the stuff you need is under the "User CP" menu bar top of the page on the left. Again, good to see you made it just in time for the draft coming up next weekend.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry ShaneC, a pretty cool dude who was here before all of us arrived named Clayton started the Best Rams Uniforms thread. That is where the clip is. M-A-R-S is also here and I hope more to come. I have not seen Sportsjunkie, Northside, mutigers, TEB11 and some others yet. Hopefully they'll find the same message I left at SeeBeeSSS.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha!

Thanks for the welcoming and information. I've done some browsing and this website is much better than ''SeeBeeSss''

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem ShaneC: I agree, this site is way cool. The only thing I miss from SeeBeeSSS is a steady stream of sports updates from the Rampages that you could click over to and pick up some information from the Rams. I guess I'll just have find another place to get my sports news.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ShaneC made it in too!!!!

Welcome buddy!

Yes I like this site, it has a lot of good features like the miss spelled word ID as you type. I really needed that. LOL Also larger avatars, embedded videos and photo features and a larger variety of emotion smilies etc....

Hopefully they'll find the same message I left at SeeBeeSSS.

Hey good work retro but just for the record the code word is SeeBS as in all you See is the BS in those team message boards over there now, LOL!

Oh and that's the last thing here shaneC, they don't treat us like little children here so there isn't a filter like they had over there.

I just as well could have said See Bull Shit and not have to worry about getting the ruler slapped over the top of my hands... And of course you've seen my avatar! I was just too lazy to find a related sports avatar when I signed up so I put my GF's LOL. I was going to change it but retro and a few others had a fit and went a little :crazy:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I miss from SeeBeeSSS is a steady stream of sports updates from the Rampages that you could click over to and pick up some information from the Rams. I guess I'll just have find another place to get my sports news.

I know you are aware but this always seem to have great Rams stories www.[B]sbnation[/B].com

We can use that site for sports updates and this to discuss.

Honestly I'm feel so disenfranchised by SeeBS that eventually I can't see ever going back there. Even if they see how much they screwed the pooch and re-up the boards....

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I let mutigers know the crowd was forming over here. He'll make it over, he has been off for a couple of days. We need redgirl and some others to join us again.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the updates Vita and Blue. Vita, I'll check out the new site you suggested and like you, I am not going back to SeeBS after what they pulled. Besides, this site is just to cool with half naked women who play volleyball and all. Is that what you mean by going a little crazy? lol.

Blue, thanks for the contact with mutigers. I think more folks will see the message I left at SeeBS and make it over in time for the draft which starts this coming Thursday.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did someone say there is a way to keep stupid people off? Drama was going to have me leave cBS anyway, I was tiring of the soap opera. I like if the drama was removed, not peoples opinion just the drama.