• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: New Jersey Devils vs Carolina Hurricanes Round 2

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's your 4 goals as promised

Difference we stopped playing offense

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goaltending has been the absolute biggest liability during the playoffs. Got away with it against the Rags but won’t get away with it again.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No faith no one trying to write their own story

Fucking stopped after 10 mins

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaneck a fucking lost cause

Moment always too big

Took 8 goals to score to get his 1st win

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to blame Ruff on this one.. not for starting VV... but when they made it 3-1.. it was time to pull him for Schmid... The team always (esp at home) responded better to playing infront of Schmid when VV was pulled.. but you stayed with him (you should have not even started him in my and ALL of the fans opinions..) but when they made it 3-1 you didnt pull him... 4-1 YOU didnt pull him... it took 5-1 and the game being over before you realized you FUCKED up. This team looks so good and so bad at times.... We all know this game is over.. but this series is over as well... I know we did better than what anyone thought we would.... but winning tonight would have been huge and they played the first 15 minutes like the team we all know and love... The sad thing is.. the first two even 3 goals were lucky ass bounces of the puck that lead to a score.. our defenders deflected and got sticks on two of them and they went perfectly to the other team instead of messing them up.. thats just the hockey gods shitting on us.... We and this team deserve better... but i guess not this year.... I love what they gave us and finally devils hockey is fun to watch again.. its just hard seeing them go out like this when i truely believe we had a shot of winning it all, even if ESPN and the rest of the world didnt.....

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is it (it is), hell of a year. We all wanted to simply be able to watch meaningful games late in the season. We got that and so much more.

Thing is, still a lot of off season questions. But I’ll get to that when things are officially over Thursday night.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to blame Ruff on this one.. not for starting VV... but when they made it 3-1.. it was time to pull him for Schmid... The team always (esp at home) responded better to playing infront of Schmid when VV was pulled.. but you stayed with him (you should have not even started him in my and ALL of the fans opinions..) but when they made it 3-1 you didnt pull him... 4-1 YOU didnt pull him... it took 5-1 and the game being over before you realized you FUCKED up. This team looks so good and so bad at times.... We all know this game is over.. but this series is over as well... I know we did better than what anyone thought we would.... but winning tonight would have been huge and they played the first 15 minutes like the team we all know and love... The sad thing is.. the first two even 3 goals were lucky ass bounces of the puck that lead to a score.. our defenders deflected and got sticks on two of them and they went perfectly to the other team instead of messing them up.. thats just the hockey gods shitting on us.... We and this team deserve better... but i guess not this year.... I love what they gave us and finally devils hockey is fun to watch again.. its just hard seeing them go out like this when i truely believe we had a shot of winning it all, even if ESPN and the rest of the world didnt.....
I thought VV would be on a tight leash

Totally waited for the change even after 2

But dumbfuck me the change never happened til it was too late

Jfc

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you visibly see a huge weakness defending your net you have doubts