• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: New Jersey Devils vs Carolina Hurricanes Round 2

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamilton is bad
Jack is clearly choking
Defense is scared AF
Everyone outside of the BMW are finished

Hate quitters

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to struggle but another thing is look like you don't belong

That's not us

But we don't belong... embarrassing

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canes play a great system and have the coaching. We have relied on speed and transition all year. Sooner or later you run into a team that is good at stopping that.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canes play a great system and have the coaching. We have relied on speed and transition all year. Sooner or later you run into a team that is good at stopping that.
They can stop the transition but no team should take away your competitive spirit to play the game

We are gutless

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing every foot race, every puck battle. They're gliding out there. Cane's have showed up, we have not.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can stop the transition but no team should take away your competitive spirit to play the game

We are gutless
Agreed. I think that can partially be attributed to the frustration that comes with playing a team like the Canes.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for woods

BMW the only people who showed up in Carolina

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bratt does nothing at all

Means a goal the other way (notbhis TO tho)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously don't play nico jack Timo n BMW

They're needed for gm 3

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best adjustments comes inside these guys

Play with heart, high IQ and like you give a fuck

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk how you go from a 0-0 first to losing 6-1. What a horrible display. Every game we lose, we lose big. That’s something I just can’t figure out.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This canes team is just too good for us... we cant do anything.. they are man handling us and we are TAKING it... just sad.... I dont understand how some of these hits are not interference penalties... if someone doesnt have the puck and they are destroyed, how is that not a penalty. But reguardless, its not like our PP will do anything... I like Ruff alot.. but his inability to change our damn PP1 even though they cant score pisses me off. Do you realize we have ZERO PP goals agains this team not only in the playoffs but the ENTIRE season? That is just insane.. yet, lets keep giving them the same look.... hell, even the TBS announcers where dogging us saying Ruff should send out the 4th line for the Power Play since they are the only ones that can generate any offense. Its sad that our stars are being dominated so bad and have NO answer at all. I say bring up Luke and let him get some playoff experience..... This series is over.... this is not the Rangers, a team we know is compromised defensively... this is the damn canes who are very good defensize wise and we cant even get more than 2 goals.. hell, we cant even get shots... If our power play wasnt so horrid.... getting an early lead might change these games.... play with the lead might be what they need.. but when we did nothing in the first 10 minutes of this game, even when we had a 5 on 3 for a bit... i knew we were in trouble.... how long can our PP fail before something is changed.... Ruff seems to be able to adjust everything but that aspect..... Bratt cant even get a shot off on a breakaway... I wish they would bench him.... and bringing in all the "heavy" hitters to help out with all that physical play didnt do shit tonight.... WE got manhandled more this game than the last... Canes were high hitting and we were running for cover... Even Hamilton looked terrible tonight and scared to go get pucks.... Nico had a horrible turnover after Bratts failed breakaway that lead to the other breakaway. I know we came back from being 0-2 last time.. but i think this series is over... I hope we dont get swepted.. but I dont see the canes choking like the rags did... they are too good of a team for that... and we have shown NOTHING that says we can beat them.... This was supposed to be a different game.... when it turned out to be worse.... NO ONE WAS GOOD TONIGHT... when fucking Woods is your only offense... we are in trouble....