• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New guy

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Let me spell this out for you:

Montana was better than Young. The Chiefs actually were one of the teams that beat the 49ers that year, making Joe the first and only player ever to beat every team in the league (to that point, I believe Favre has since done it and there are a couple of teams that came into the league after he retired, Panthers and Jaguars I believe, and Titans, who are the renamed Oilers).

“Joe's a hero, and I'm a schmuck.” Young was quoted as saying after that game. Brilliant!

The true response of a gifted board user. You seem to be arguing the fact that Montana is better then Young when everyone knows that to be true. You want to scream to everyone that Montana was better then Young in 1994 then by all means LOL til the cows come home.

aarrgghh

Senior Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true response of a gifted board user. You seem to be arguing the fact that Montana is better then Young when everyone knows that to be true. You want to scream to everyone that Montana was better then Young in 1994 then by all means LOL til the cows come home.
I'm obviously not screaming at anyone. but I did realize I am tired of you. Bye now.

Last edited by a moderator:

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its been over 20 years now...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously not screaming at anyone. but I did realize I am tired of you. Bye now.

I can't read your username without screaming it in my head. ;)

aarrgghh

Senior Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been over 20 years now...
I started out wanting to talk about Kaepernick. It just didn't go the way I planned.:L

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL. Let me spell this out for you:

Montana was better than Young. The Chiefs actually were one of the teams that beat the 49ers that year, making Joe the first and only player ever to beat every team in the league (to that point, I believe Favre has since done it and there are a couple of teams that came into the league after he retired, Panthers and Jaguars I believe, and Titans, who are the renamed Oilers).

“Joe's a hero, and I'm a schmuck.” Young was quoted as saying after that game. Brilliant!

So now we're evaluating QB play based on head to head matchups?