• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New FAU coach Kiffin brings in chick puncher

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO LOOK AT THE OU PAGE ON THAT OTHER PLACE. 20 FUCKING STORIES DOMINATE THE PAGE. GO TO THE FAU PAGE. ONE MENTION.

OUTRAGE. SELECTIVE MOTHERFUCKING OUTRAGE. GET INTO IT.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does look like a wimp doesn't he? You would think that some other guy in the bar would have see the guy punch the woman and came to her defense.
THERE"S A THREAD DEVOTED TO THAT TOPIC. I"D APPRECIATE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT TOPIC IN ITS DESIGNATED THREAD. THANK YOU.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't care about the past history of the players on my team, or even if they're getting paid, getting A's for not going to class or if they're awaiting trial for murder as long as they win.
You will care when it gets out of control and you lose the entire program like Baylor did. It's a different world and OU just set a precedent that you can commit assault, sit out a year and then you're good to go.

Auburn needed Jovan Robinson badly this year (probably cost us the Ga game) but once he had assault charges made he was off the team. Sad thing is the girl recounted her story later and totally screwed him but you can't take the risk.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOP YELLING MEATHEAD!
I HAVE YOU ON IGGY SO I CAN"T SEE YOUR POST BUT THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME IN CONDEMNING FAU, LANE THE SEXUAL PREDATOR KIFFIN, AND DRUNK CHICK PUNCHERS EVERYWHERE. ROLL DAMN EAGLES OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU TARDS HOLLER BETWEEN FINGERBLASTING YOUR SISTERS AND DRINKING BATHTUB GIN.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HAVE YOU ON IGGY SO I CAN"T SEE YOUR POST BUT THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME IN CONDEMNING FAU, LANE THE SEXUAL PREDATOR KIFFIN, AND DRUNK CHICK PUNCHERS EVERYWHERE. ROLL DAMN EAGLES OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU TARDS HOLLER BETWEEN FINGERBLASTING YOUR SISTERS AND DRINKING BATHTUB GIN.
LMFAO!!!! You are the one that started this thread.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you need to justify your own coach's morals by comparing them to Kiffin, you have already lost the argument

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 168,827.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will care when it gets out of control and you lose the entire program like Baylor did. It's a different world and OU just set a precedent that you can commit assault, sit out a year and then you're good to go.

Auburn needed Jovan Robinson badly this year (probably cost us the Ga game) but once he had assault charges made he was off the team. Sad thing is the girl recounted her story later and totally screwed him but you can't take the risk.

Let's not act like Auburn, or any other SEC school for that manner, is a bastion of human rights.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THERE"S A THREAD DEVOTED TO THAT TOPIC. I"D APPRECIATE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT TOPIC IN ITS DESIGNATED THREAD. THANK YOU.
LOL, you start this thread and then you want people to answer this thread's questions, on a different thread. :scratch:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread reminds me of when I was a teen and went fishing for crappie in a pond.

My friends all had poles and were using corn for bait. I didn't have a pole, so I just took a piece of fishing line and tied a hook to the end. I didn't even put corn on my hook, it was just a big shinny hook in the water.

I was pulling in fish left and right while the fish were just nibbling on the corn of my friends. But my bare hook and the fish were just jumping on it.

You'd think - oh that hook is too shinny, but NOPE.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SO YOU THINK JOE MIXON IS A PUSSY THEN AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE TEAM.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you have sexual predators running around on the team, then that';s an entirely different story, and I don't think we've heard the last of it at Tennessee either.

But every player that gets kicked off of Georgia's team always seem to end up at Auburn.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO YOU THINK JOE MIXON IS A PUSSY THEN AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE TEAM.
THERE IS A JOE MIXON THREAD SIR. PLEASE POST ACCORDINGLY. @bamabear82 CAN WE GET THIS MAN"S POST DIRECTED TO THE APPROPRIATE THREAD? I THINK HE"S LOST.