• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Coach Rumors

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever it is the folks in the know have stated that he is already hired and Eichorst is waiting to announce.

That Creighton game on Sunday is just sitting too conveniently for a nice introduction to thousands of Nebraska fans.

I'm just so glad that the guy didn't end up being Bielema.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, on 1620 today they said Bielema would not even be in the mix because his name is not nearly big enough.

That's what they said. Much bigger fish we're after.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I feel like I've been strapped in to a rocket ship ride I didn't sign up for.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I feel like I've been strapped in to a rocket ship ride I didn't sign up for.
Ditto. Like a big red fucking rocket.
882-1.png

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the media people already know who it is. We went through this when Pelini was hired and when Watson was shoved out the door. After the moves were made the guys on the radio were always saying how they knew already but couldn't say anything.

Eichorst can be as quiet as he wants, be had to notify certain people within the Athletic Department and that is who the media (such as Rittenburg) have reached out to for answers.

Also, there are people on the other end of this deal who obviously know as well and surely told other people.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the media people already know who it is. We went through this when Pelini was hired and when Watson was shoved out the door. After the moves were made the guys on the radio were always saying how they knew already but couldn't say anything.

Eichorst can be as quiet as he wants, be had to notify certain people within the Athletic Department and that is who the media (such as Rittenburg) have reached out to for answers.

Also, there are people on the other end of this deal who obviously know as well and surely told other people.

So what's your gut feeling?

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the fish is bigger than Bielema it can only be a limited amount of available coaches.

Bielema is a big fish.... Not everyone will agree if a good big fish or bad big fish...

Tressel it could very well be....

Lets get it done and continue...

I don't know how Cotton will coach the bowl and we hire someone before the game :noidea: and continue to recruit

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I seriously don't even have a gut feeling anymore.

I just keep hearing that this big name will surprise people around the country.

One guy to throw out there that nobody talks about much is David Shaw. I really doubt Eichorst has any sort of connection to him though.