• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nervous for the next 2 weeks

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, we have the bears next week then the saints and then the rams again. These next 2 weeks will be tough, it will really prove how good we are not. How do you guys see these games going?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, we have the bears next week then the saints and then the rams again. These next 2 weeks will be tough, it will really prove how good we are not. How do you guys see these games going?

Meh this game had the stink of the Vikings game all over it. The D took the game way to lightly and got caught being to aggressive and not playing smart way to often. Alex going down did not help either. I fully expect Alex will be ok to play next week though. I think a few years ago he would have continued to play today, but with the new concussion rules he was done soon as they determined he had one. If it was a really bad one I don't see how he led the team on that scoring drive for the TD.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a team not forcing turnovers like they did a year ago going up against a team that scores on defense as much as they do on offense. I'm more nervous to play the saints than the bears tho. I think we'll beat the bears getting back to our game. play defense and run the ball!

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a team not forcing turnovers like they did a year ago going up against a team that scores on defense as much as they do on offense. I'm more nervous to play the saints than the bears tho. I think we'll beat the bears getting back to our game. play defense and run the ball!

I'm nervous of both teams, especially the Saints. The 49ers are so up and down this year it's hard to tell which team is going to show up. Hauntingly reminds me of the San Jose Sharks... I just hope the 49ers can get back to their roots and play every game like it's their last. I'm going to game next week and right now I'm just not that excited. Hope this team rights the ship, it's the 2nd half of the season now. Time to show some heart and desperation, especially with Seattle creepin up and no playoff guarenteed.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be able to shut down Jay Cutler. His Offensive line has improved, but they aren't ready for the heat we will bring on them. I'm more concerned about the condition of Alex.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be able to shut down Jay Cutler. His Offensive line has improved, but they aren't ready for the heat we will bring on them. I'm more concerned about the condition of Alex.

We haven't been as strong as last yr so I'm not sold.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't been as strong as last yr so I'm not sold.

We have pounded Cutler when we had less. Wasn't it 2 years ago we picked him off 5 times? I believe that was a MNF game as well. Not 100 percent sure on that, though.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another physical game against Chicago! Against the Saints we may need to get another 600 yards of offense!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh this game had the stink of the Vikings game all over it. The D took the game way to lightly and got caught being to aggressive and not playing smart way to often. Alex going down did not help either. I fully expect Alex will be ok to play next week though. I think a few years ago he would have continued to play today, but with the new concussion rules he was done soon as they determined he had one. If it was a really bad one I don't see how he led the team on that scoring drive for the TD.

Except for ruling out the most extreme, I don't know how much can be determined in that time frame. I hear that concussions are unpredictable in when the symptoms show their true maximum effect. I think it was the Dallas game last year Smith had a "mild" concussion that he felt after the game. It was lost with all the Romo Ribs thing. I might have the games mixed up. Alex is tough so I'm not surprised he played as long as he did, but I'm also not surprised that he was out once they saw it. He looked out of it on the sidelines, but that was with me knowing what they thought he had. If I just saw him with no context it wouldn't have stood out to me.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many times are going to "stink like the Vikings?" Honestly I think right now the way the team is playing is one and done in the playoffs.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for ruling out the most extreme, I don't know how much can be determined in that time frame. I hear that concussions are unpredictable in when the symptoms show their true maximum effect. I think it was the Dallas game last year Smith had a "mild" concussion that he felt after the game. It was lost with all the Romo Ribs thing. I might have the games mixed up. Alex is tough so I'm not surprised he played as long as he did, but I'm also not surprised that he was out once they saw it. He looked out of it on the sidelines, but that was with me knowing what they thought he had. If I just saw him with no context it wouldn't have stood out to me.

One concussion I got after the initial impact I felt fine. At first I was seeing the fuzzy outer frame in my vision like a dream from Saved By The Bell, but it didn't last long and I felt fine.
images

Like that only cloudy looking instead of pink.

Once I sat down and everything sort of sunk in or whatever you want to call it, I was pretty fucked up. Headache, trouble concentrating. When they showed the shot of Smith talking to Harbaugh and he just closes his eyes really hard and kind of shakes his head..... that's exactly what it was like. Just can't shake out the cobwebs.