• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska the Shining Star for the B1G Today

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, it was a nice play but if you think a game saving play against an FCS team where there were 4 missed tackles is a signature Heisman moment, you really are grasping for straws and moral victories.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, it was a nice play but if you think a game saving play against an FCS team where there were 4 missed tackles is a signature Heisman moment, you really are grasping for straws and moral victories.

It's not me saying it!!!

It's the ESPN guys, dude. Whatever they say goes. We all know this.

I'm just repeating what they're saying.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Id still rather be 2-0 than 1-1.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing I said, after I celebrated Abdullah's touchdown.......I told my wife who was sitting here watching with me, "this play will now be Abdullah's Heisman highlight run.....guaranteed......and that is really sad."

I was right.

Will he win the Heisman? That depends on if Nebraska can win games. So no.....he won't.

But as long as we are undefeated, that is going to be his Heisman moment that they're going to turn to. He put the team on his back and made an outstanding play to save Nebraska's season.........against an FCS opponent.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing I said, after I celebrated Abdullah's touchdown.......I told my wife who was sitting here watching with me, "this play will now be Abdullah's Heisman highlight run.....guaranteed......and that is really sad."

I was right.

Will he win the Heisman? That depends on if Nebraska can win games. So no.....he won't.

But as long as we are undefeated, that is going to be his Heisman moment that they're going to turn to. He put the team on his back and made an outstanding play to save Nebraska's season.........against an FCS opponent.
It is not Ameer Abdullah, sir. Please refer to him by his Heisman name "The Truth".