• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the general galactic population know that the original Stormtroopers were clones? Further, do they know what they look like?

I ask because I wonder if Boba is recognized as a former Trooper as he walks around out of his Mandalorian armor.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show wasn't bad. I was entertained. But the part of me who was obsessed with Star Wars as a kid growing up is like "Boba Fett would never want to go back to Tatooine and take over Jabbas criminal world there" That wasn't who he was portrayed to be

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show wasn't bad. I was entertained. But the part of me who was obsessed with Star Wars as a kid growing up is like "Boba Fett would never want to go back to Tatooine and take over Jabbas criminal world there" That wasn't who he was portrayed to be
Must've changed his mind

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think escaping the Sarlack linked him to Tatooine. He was essentially stuck there for a while. He lost his armor to the Jawas and was taken captive by the Sand People (eventually becoming an honorary member himself). Now he needs to track down his armor (which will probably be spelled out over the next episode or two). At this point, he has essentially escaped the Tuskans, but he is still destitute, so getting off world to track down the Mandalorian will be difficult. He will need to further tie himself to Tatooine in the process of getting off world.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the first episode a lot more. Second episode could have been much better if it wasn't so flashback heavy. We even got flashbacks within the flashback. Which is fine when the flashback is interesting but this stuff withe the Tuskens bored me. Some of it was necessary to advance that part of the story but it probably could have been cut in half. The whole Stockholm Syndrome/adopting the new culture story has been done many times. I felt like I was watching Dances with Banthas.

Hopefully he has some more interesting interactions in future flashbacks. I liked what little we saw from the "present day" part of the story. Was getting a bit of a Lannister incestuous vibe from Jabba's cousins though, which was oddly even weirder than Jabba trying to get with human and humanoid chicks despite being a giant slug.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but gotta admit the lizard up the nose was pretty cool.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that the whole 'outsider leading natives to defeat other outsiders' thing in 2022 is pretty surprising.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Boba Fett is now a member of a band of Tusken Raiders

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third episode was alright until they brought in the power rangers.

Agreed. Decent episode even if 75% of it felt like a toy commercial. That biker gang felt out of place on Tatooine which is mostly based on the wild west. Even the music playing in the background during their intro scene seemed too urban for Tatooine. They belong on Coruscant or maybe Corellia. I hope all except the main chick die next episode.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they'll mess up so Jabba feeds them to his new pet. He needs to step his bad-ass game.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New episode sucked. Worst SW Disney ep they've done

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boba is walking around listening to everyone‘s feels while sitting in a share-circle.

Dude is a CRIME BOSS. Why does he care if someone is raising the price on a rare commodity? The kids stole from someone who pays tribute to Boba. And when he confronted the kids, the mouthy bitch steps up to him. A CRIME BOSS would stomp her down so fast that the rest of her crew would yield immediately. Instead he hugs all of them and tells them how special they are.

Bullshit.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boba is walking around listening to everyone‘s feels while sitting in a share-circle.

Dude is a CRIME BOSS. Why does he care if someone is raising the price on a rare commodity? The kids stole from someone who pays tribute to Boba. And when he confronted the kids, the mouthy bitch steps up to him. A CRIME BOSS would stomp her down so fast that the rest of her crew would yield immediately. Instead he hugs all of them and tells them how special they are.

Bullshit.

He doesn't even have to be a "crime boss" either. Just be a badass. Mando had plenty of moments of badassery yet still showed a softer side. Boba Fett is suppose to be this all time badass yet he's constantly getting bitched. And I'm not talking fan expectation either. I mean in universe the characters reference Boba as someone to be feared. When are they gonna show us that? Right now its just an old man getting his ass kicked.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit.
It's like watching Game of thrones except that Martin kills characters for being noble idiots while Disney gives them massive plot armor.

Boba Fett is trying to be Confucius in a Machiavellian world. This probably is received better in China.