• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Patriots 2020 Draft Thread

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back then, Wearing the red or orange trunks on the beach was a leg spreader anyway, but
my mother's cousin's daughter spent two weeks sleeping in my bedroom (separate bed) when I was 12. She was 16 and had to spend July and half of August at the bad girls camp on Little Diamond Island. That gal gave me more practice and info than you could imagine. I never saw her again after that summer in 1962. I was an excellent student and I got sex education up close and direct. She was from Upper Frenchville, ME and taught me that lips, teeth and tongue were not just for meals or talk.

Based on my my activities when I was that age, I think they were saying, "Audrey said that he's a.............

8^) not braggin', but not many guys talked about that kind of thing back in the 60's.
Does this story seem familiar to anyone?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this story seem familiar to anyone?
It took you from 10:26 am until 9:56 pm to find it.

Are you now King of the Researchers?

But to tell you the truth, anyone with an IQ above 50 can see that it wasn't copy and paste. But what they can see see is that I really got laid for the first time when I was 12. Notice, I got laid, I didn't do the laying.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But to tell you the truth, anyone with an IQ above 50 can see that it wasn't copy and paste. But what they can see see is that I really got laid for the first time when I was 12. Notice, I got laid, I didn't do the laying.
Be proud. You got raped.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm, I read it sometime after 9PM, watched a bit of the WS, typed the word cousin into the search with this forum and glanced through a few pages (damn Kirk Cousins). Try not being a literal fuck and understand a rhetorical statement. You repeated the critical aspects of this story, even including where the embarrassed girl is from. That's a small community and your identity has been posted here so those who know her could possibly trace it to her.

What I see is you bragging about something not worth bragging about.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I see is you bragging about something not worth bragging about.
Trying to argue with a child is useless. Both time and effort.

I gave you credit for finding something that took 12 hours. Congratulations. Instead of accepting it, your looking for the wrath of man to come down on me. So be it.

It must suck to be so small that you spend your life hiding behind a keyboard, continually insulting others and walking around your cellar beating your chest like you did it face to face.

Again, congrats on finding a similar thread I wrote a long time ago.

Now, write another insult so you feel better about yourself and enjoy the game.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats this nonsense have to do with the draft lol

:suds:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to argue with a child is useless. Both time and effort.

I gave you credit for finding something that took 12 hours. Congratulations. Instead of accepting it, your looking for the wrath of man to come down on me. So be it.

It must suck to be so small that you spend your life hiding behind a keyboard, continually insulting others and walking around your cellar beating your chest like you did it face to face.

Again, congrats on finding a similar thread I wrote a long time ago.

Now, write another insult so you feel better about yourself and enjoy the game.
So you think it took 12 hours to type the word cousin into a search box, then filter through several messages about Kirk Cousin (seriously, there aren't many on the Pats forum)? It's time for you to stop taking credit for being a high quality producer of methane every time you fart.... There a line between feeling good about yourself and sharing, and bragging. Christ, you advocated for a 12 year old to have sex, and his coach to facilitate it just so you could bring up a story about you being molested by a family member....

Think about it.