• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Patriots 2020 Draft Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft is like a bunch of drunkin sailors getting to the bar at 6:00 and hitting on everything that moves.
Others get there at 9:00 and strike up a convo with a girl that's tired of all the idiots.
A few get there at 11:00 andmeet the girls that just got there and want to hook up.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Washington Post had a new article and they proclaim that the New England patriots have the worst QB situation in the NFL. Stidham unproven, Hoyer a journeyman backup and two unknown draftees. Then Peter King does his Monday Morning Quarterback thing and proclaims that the Bills are now Kings of the AFC East followed by the NY Jets, the Miami Dolphins and the patriots, for the first time in 20 years have fallen off the cliff and hit the very bottom.

The outsiders are just creamin' in their jeans. I swear that they are actually going to church and praying that the Patriots will be like the drunk or druggie that can't quite find the bottom and they're asking that it last for at least ten years.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Washington Post had a new article and they proclaim that the New England patriots have the worst QB situation in the NFL. Stidham unproven, Hoyer a journeyman backup and two unknown draftees. Then Peter King does his Monday Morning Quarterback thing and proclaims that the Bills are now Kings of the AFC East followed by the NY Jets, the Miami Dolphins and the patriots, for the first time in 20 years have fallen off the cliff and hit the very bottom.

The outsiders are just creamin' in their jeans. I swear that they are actually going to church and praying that the Patriots will be like the drunk or druggie that can't quite find the bottom and they're asking that it last for at least ten years.
I can live with being the total losers of the pre-pre-season.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1st) I doubt it. Stidham and the Patriots will not be that bad. And if they are...

2nd) It's all fun and games until BB drafts Trevor Lawrence.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When will the Jets be crowned the pre-pre-season Super Bowl champs. I swear it used to happen happen every year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the Jets be crowned the pre-pre-season Super Bowl champs. I swear it used to happen happen every year.

Ok guys now that most of free agency is over and the draft is over we have a pretty good idea of at least the training camp rosters for the teams. So who do you predict as the Division Champs and I believe it is 3 wildcards now. I kick this off.

AFC East - New York Jets
AFC North- Baltimore Ravens
AFC West - Kansas City Chiefs
AFC South - Indianapolis Colts
Wildcards- Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns

NFC East - Dallas Cowboys
NFC North - Minnesota Vikings
NFC West - Arizona Cardinals
NFC South - Atlanta Falcons
Wildcards- New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see other choices.....

I like Lewerke. He didn't have a lot of great WR talent around him. He can run if he has to and he can throw on the run. I can see him displacing Hoyer, but like everything else, it's all how you are in practice and play in the preseason.

I can see a lot of the new guys making this roster and bunch of guys being cut. I think Bolden, Chung, Cannon, Rivers, King are just a few of the veterans than will not be on the final roster.

Last year the average age of the offense was 19.8 and the defense was 29.4. Age slows most of us just a bit. More than a few of the guys who left were over 30 and of course TB really skewed the age chart at 42.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Lewerke. He didn't have a lot of great WR talent around him. He can run if he has to and he can throw on the run. I can see him displacing Hoyer, but like everything else, it's all how you are in practice and play in the preseason.

I can see a lot of the new guys making this roster and bunch of guys being cut. I think Bolden, Chung, Cannon, Rivers, King are just a few of the veterans than will not be on the final roster.

Last year the average age of the offense was 19.8 and the defense was 29.4. Age slows most of us just a bit. More than a few of the guys who left were over 30 and of course TB really skewed the age chart at 42.
Believe it or not, Brady only skewed it by half a year for the offense and a quarter year for the entire team.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a news clip today on Patriots rookie TE Asiasi it sort of indicated he may be a steal. There was an incident where Kelly kept him off the field in 2018 so he was considered a bit of a risk. But it went onto to say he is a dual threat with soft hands who runs well after the catch.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is tight with Chip so he should’ve had good intel on what went down and how Asiasi responded afterward.