• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Salary Cap Challenge

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I'll pass on Boner :laugh3:

I feel they should be able to drop a player now so they can insure of being under the cap which is $70,000,000 (not any over). If they drop now they have to announce who you are dropping and who you are adding on the chat thread plus send Nos and myself a PM so we can update the changes ASAP. Once the player you drop can be eligible to be picked up by the person OTC only not first come first serve. I don't like doing at end of draft because A) it's to late for cheap guys you want to be available B) guys under cap can now be rewarded for their smart conservative spending and pickup those expensive players others couldn't. Also doing it at the end of the draft will be a mass PM's of add and drops and figuring out who has who can be difficult. Does this make sense? Or am I talking out my ass like usual?

What's the call on the add/drop...?:noidea:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the call on the add/drop...?:noidea:

Do it now. Post who you are dropping (full info name-pos-salary) and who you are adding (same) Post it here on chat thread and on Pick thread plus PM Nos & myself. Sorry for all the posts you will have to do but want EVERYONE aware that a person is now available who previously wasn't.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do it now. Post who you are dropping (full info name-pos-salary) and who you are adding (same) Post it here on chat thread and on Pick thread plus PM Nos & myself. Sorry for all the posts you will have to do but want EVERYONE aware that a person is now available who previously wasn't.

Not a problem... Better to have everybody know what's happening than not...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEAM WLK regretfully

Drops PF/C Matt "Red Rocket" Bonner $915,243

Adds rookie PF Johnny O'Bryant $600,000

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should have waited on the drops and pick ups but oh well...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I updated WLKs change on team thread. Heading to Wally World now.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should have waited on the drops and pick ups but oh well...

My bad... I can keep him until the end... I have other options there, but I kind of agree with Ritzy in that maybe somebody may want a player dropped... I know nobody but Trojans wants Bonner but if people start dropping good players it could help others IMO... I also see that if many people start adding and dropping now it could get crazy so if you guys want I can retract and wait...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad... I can keep him until the end... I have other options there, but I kind of agree with Ritzy in that maybe somebody may want a player dropped... I know nobody but Trojans wants Bonner but if people start dropping good players it could help others IMO... I also see that if many people start adding and dropping now it could get crazy so if you guys want I can retract and wait...

Somebody might want the player you pick up too.

People aren't going to see all the players dropped so they might end up not getting someone they wanted but Ritz seems to have taken over now so I guess we play by his rules.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody might want the player you pick up too.

People aren't going to see all the players dropped so they might end up not getting someone they wanted but Ritz seems to have taken over now so I guess we play by his rules.

If you want to do something productive you can update the Team Thread :suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Outlaw and DJ are OTC. There are no more time slots for today so we just draft in order. Thanks everyone for being so active. Start thinking of what draft you would like to do next after this one ends after we do the playoffs. Can't wait to start drafting on our Mock Draft Thread. Because of all you active and loyal mock draft fans is the main reason we have our own thread. So a BIG Thank You to you. :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Outlaw and DJ are OTC. There are no more time slots for today so we just draft in order. Thanks everyone for being so active. Start thinking of what draft you would like to do next after this one ends after we do the playoffs. Can't wait to start drafting on our Mock Draft Thread. Because of all you active and loyal mock draft fans is the main reason we have our own thread. So a BIG Thank You to you. :suds:

So is this a pre-mock draft or something?? Not sure what you mean.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this a pre-mock draft or something?? Not sure what you mean.

We are drafting our teams. Then we will have a playoff voting to determine who had the best team. So again once we complete this draft, Nos sets up the playoff thread poll where it will list your team vs another team. The heading will say who has the best team. Then anyone can vote on who they think has the best team. If you win you move onto next round. If you lose then sorry your out and please try again in another draft.

Did this help?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are drafting our teams. Then we will have a playoff voting to determine who had the best team. So again once we complete this draft, Nos sets up the playoff thread poll where it will list your team vs another team. The heading will say who has the best team. Then anyone can vote on who they think has the best team. If you win you move onto next round. If you lose then sorry your out and please try again in another draft.

Did this help?

BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE! WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE NOT VOTE ONCE THEY LOSE AND IT BLOWS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did this help?

Yah I got that. But the Mock Draft thread will just be discussing who we drafted and the playoff matchups then?