• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Prospects By Region

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Info taken from consensus top-60 according to NBADraft.net. Listed in order of expected pick, per region.

regions.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-14_11-34-1.png
    upload_2016-3-14_11-34-1.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 8

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Davis from MSU is listed, Swanigan from Purdue has to be as well.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Thomas Byrant? Sweeet, hopefully he doesn't leave early.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Thomas Byrant? Sweeet, hopefully he doesn't leave early.

Yeah I thought the list was just top-60 straight up... but looking at it... I believe it is leaving out players who are not currently projected to leave.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray or Hield to the Kings!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Davis from MSU is listed, Swanigan from Purdue has to be as well.

good point. hope Davis stays another year.
Caleb fuckn Swanigan, otoh, like Zach Randolph before him, is ready for the NBA and should move on...
I wish him well, s'a heckuva player (albeit a traitorous lying sack of dogshit.)

:becky:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whichever one the wolves don't want!!!
Kings could pass the Wolves in the tank battle, but I'd be happy with either one. I don't think they'd be happy going to the Kings though...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings could pass the Wolves in the tank battle, but I'd be happy with either one. I don't think they'd be happy going to the Kings though...

I guess I haven't looked at records but I thought wolves were pretty solidly in that 5 spot(assuming the lottery goes as is).

But yeah I'd take either. Think Murray would be the preference. But Buddy might add a little age to the squad. Another teen stud might be overkill ha.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I haven't looked at records but I thought wolves were pretty solidly in that 5 spot(assuming the lottery goes as is).

But yeah I'd take either. Think Murray would be the preference. But Buddy might add a little age to the squad. Another teen stud might be overkill ha.
Kings are further away from contending, they could use the more youthful guy to help build the future team around. Wolves could make the playoffs as soon as next season if they draft well and make good FA decisions, so adding a more experienced college player might make more sense. As long as the Kings draft a good player in a position of need(like SG) I'll be happy.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good point. hope Davis stays another year.
Caleb fuckn Swanigan, otoh, like Zach Randolph before him, is ready for the NBA and should move on...
I wish him well, s'a heckuva player (albeit a traitorous lying sack of dogshit.)

:becky:

I can't see Davis leaving. He voluntarily went to Izzo and asked for Wollenman to start over him on Senior day. That's not a guy getting ready to leave the program imo. Plus he's just not ready, he's still pretty scrawny and has mostly played offense on talent alone. He's got the alleyoop or the rebound dunk, and that's pretty much the extent of his offensive game. But next year he might be the best player on the team even if we get Josh Jackson and whoever else.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But next year he might be the best player on the team even if we get Josh Jackson and whoever else.
You are on crack if you think he's going to be better than JJ.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see Davis leaving. He voluntarily went to Izzo and asked for Wollenman to start over him on Senior day. That's not a guy getting ready to leave the program imo. Plus he's just not ready, he's still pretty scrawny and has mostly played offense on talent alone. He's got the alleyoop or the rebound dunk, and that's pretty much the extent of his offensive game. But next year he might be the best player on the team even if we get Josh Jackson and whoever else.

gad.
the best player on the best team Izzo's ever had...
maybe one of the best teams in NCAA history...
it's like being guaranteed a 1000% return on your investments...
shizzlepops! I feel like sanging:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freebasing, actually, DEPT...

wouldn't really matter that much would it? would imagine @Edonidd , like me, has seen every minute of every MSU game this season - and, as a consequence, has probably heard some announcer/pundit/expert/tard note that "Davis sure looks like a first round pick" a hunnert times...we can't help but repeat what's been pounded into us all season, now, can we?

serious. if the kid is seen as a sure 1st rounder this year - but stays in school? fuckmemother, he might be the most dynamic, dominating player in the country (or top 3) next season. Without JJ, Izzo would field something remarkable - far more talented than the team we're looking at right now...with JJ, :hope:, State would be a fuckn juggernaut of biblical (John Wooden teams) proportions.

or something.

go green.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freebasing, actually, DEPT...

wouldn't really matter that much would it? would imagine @Edonidd , like me, has seen every minute of every MSU game this season - and, as a consequence, has probably heard some announcer/pundit/expert/tard note that "Davis sure looks like a first round pick" a hunnert times...we can't help but repeat what's been pounded into us all season, now, can we?

serious. if the kid is seen as a sure 1st rounder this year - but stays in school? fuckmemother, he might be the most dynamic, dominating player in the country (or top 3) next season. Without JJ, Izzo would field something remarkable - far more talented than the team we're looking at right now...with JJ, :hope:, State would be a fuckn juggernaut of biblical (John Wooden teams) proportions.

or something.

go green.
Look, Davis is an excellent player. There's no denying that. But if JJ were able to declare for the draft this year he would be very seriously talked about as the #1 pick over Ben Simmons, he's THAT good. Davis being a potential lottery pick this year doesn't mean he would be a top 3 player next year, simply because this year's recruiting class is WAAAAAAY better than last year's.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, Davis is an excellent player. There's no denying that. But if JJ were able to declare for the draft this year he would be very seriously talked about as the #1 pick over Ben Simmons, he's THAT good. Davis being a potential lottery pick this year doesn't mean he would be a top 3 player next year, simply because this year's recruiting class is WAAAAAAY better than last year's.

ok.
ok.
dang...
so, if the kid is THAT good...
wtf's he doing wasting a year or two in college?
...speaking of Ben Simmons.

Last edited:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok.
ok.
dang...
so, if the kid is THAT GOOD...
wtf's he doing wasting a year or two in college?
...speaking of Ben Simmons.
Exactly the problem with the 1 and done rule. No reason he should go to college, and yet here he is, being forced to for 1 fucking year.

I won't complain if he makes the RIGHT choice :suds:

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty weak draft class.

They should ALL stay in school except for Simmons.

Caris LeVert could literally get hit by a bus and still end up in the mock first round.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know much about JJ, I'll freely admit that. And I'm not saying Davis will be better in the long run, or especially comparing b their respective freshmen years, or anything like that. All I'm saying, and I don't think it's that much of a reach, is that Davis with a full off season in the weight room and a full year to learn a post move or two could possibly be better than a true freshman. Experience makes a difference.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBA Draft is about potential, and how your game will translate to the next level. Denzel Valentine and Buddy Hield aren't gonna be N picks #1 & 2. But they were the runaway 2 options for PoY.