• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA postpones Lakes/Clips

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently that needs to be addressed as well

One thing I heard is that it is very easy to become disorientated up there if you get turned upside down or sideways. I would think it would be easy to know if the seat is over my head, but I doubt we will ever know what happened.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I heard is that it is very easy to become disorientated up there if you get turned upside down or sideways. I would think it would be easy to know if the seat is over my head, but I doubt we will ever know what happened.
I just hope and pray that none of them had any idea what was coming and it was instantaneous, no pain.

This whole situation is just so freaking sad and heartbreaking. I'm still trying to come to terms with that he's gone. Its weird seeing "Kobe Bryant 1978-2020"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sure it is. The clouds and fog make you think you're going one way but in reality it's the complete opposite

R.i.p to all