• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will trade either or both of Jimmy G and Stetson Bennett for him as long as they are making bad decisions lol...
In fairness, Carolina is a dumpster fire for young QB's. Kind of like the NY Jets. The last good youngster in NY was Chad Pennnington and Mark Sanchez. And in The Sanchize's case it was because of a good defense and running game really.

Maybe Bryce just needs a change of scenery? Sam Darnold went to SF (after also starting in NY) and worked with Shanny and he looks like he might have revived his career in Minnnesota.

Geno is another QB who started in NY and revived his career after spending time on the bench as a backup.

And Bryce is a lot younger than any of those other signal callers. He barely got a cup of coffee in Carolina.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, Carolina is a dumpster fire for young QB's. Kind of like the NY Jets. The last good youngster in NY was Chad Pennnington and Mark Sanchez. And in The Sanchize's case it was because of a good defense and running game really.

Maybe Bryce just needs a change of scenery? Sam Darnold went to SF (after also starting in NY) and worked with Shanny and he looks like he might have revived his career in Minnnesota.

Geno is another QB who started in NY and revived his career after spending time on the bench as a backup.

And Bryce is a lot younger than any of those other signal callers. He barely got a cup of coffee in Carolina.

Yeah, and Sam Darnold went from the Jets to the Panthers before finally going to a competent franchise with the Niners. That poor guy deserves to win a Super Bowl or 2 as a starting QB just because of that. lol

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76.9%, 221.5ypg, 11.4ypa, 5 TD's, 1 INT, 142.4 PR

You ripped him in his first year in NO in ANOTHER new offensive system (he has had a ton of OC's in his career) but it looks like he has finally settled in during his 2nd season in New Orleans.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and Sam Darnold went from the Jets to the Panthers before finally going to a competent franchise with the Niners. That poor guy deserves to win a Super Bowl or 2 as a starting QB just because of that. lol
That is why I put Carolina and NYJ up there.....both suck developing youngsters at QB.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keyshawn Johnson ain't buying into Derek Carr just yet.

"The Saints have to protect him because he can turn back into a pumpkin at any time".

Keyshawn always been smart. The oline was supposed to be the weakness but they been surprisingly good. Key for a team with a mediocre qb like Carr is to be really good in the red zone and 3rd down. They have been excellent in both so far. Also been a big help to avoid 3rd and long. I could be wrong but im not sure they faced more than 1 of 2 3rd and longs through 2 games

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keyshawn always been smart. The oline was supposed to be the weakness but they been surprisingly good. Key for a team with a mediocre qb like Carr is to be really good in the red zone and 3rd down. They have been excellent in both so far. Also been a big help to avoid 3rd and long. I could be wrong but im not sure they faced more than 1 of 2 3rd and longs through 2 games
So you're a coward and can't admit you were wrong.

Got it. Moving on.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a coward and can't admit you were wrong.

Got it. Moving on.

You only been stalking me for days now. I clearly don’t care about ever interacting with you so don’t get your purpose of quoting and @ing me in multiple post since Sunday