• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just finished Your Honor and glad I went back to it after giving up early a while back. Don't remember who told me, but agree ending made it reasonable for a season 3. Hope they have one.

Now time to watch Dexter.....yep, never saw it.

The ending of Dexter is awful lol

Great show otherwise.

Your Honour is just so damn bleak its hard for me to want to go back to it

I would but only for Cranston and the one mob dude.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending of Dexter is awful lol

Great show otherwise.

Your Honour is just so damn bleak its hard for me to want to go back to it

I would but only for Cranston and the one mob dude.
It's definitely not a pick me up show but worth going back IMO....and, yes, Cranston was fantastic in it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While these don't mean much (or anything) genuinely curious why whoever put this together had the Browns at 22. Made playoffs in toughest division with no Watson, Chubb, top 3 OTs and most of secondary.......seems like all will return (can still wonder about Chubb, though).....didn't really lose any pieces who were not replaced with equivalent players but ranked 22?

Really only the top few and bottom few not at least somewhat suspect.

1721338583118.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While these don't mean much (or anything) genuinely curious why whoever put this together had the Browns at 22. Made playoffs in toughest division with no Watson, Chubb, top 3 OTs and most of secondary.......seems like all will return (can still wonder about Chubb, though).....didn't really lose any pieces who were not replaced with equivalent players but ranked 22?

View attachment 367830
I think the Eagles are too high. I think they’re a fringe playoff team this year at 9-8.

Some less than encouraging Hurts shit has come out. Talk of 2022 Steichen taking like 35-40% of the offense out so he could handle it. Taking plays and amending them to cut the field in half for Hurts to read with the fail safe being Hurts tuck and go if it doesn’t work out.

Hurts, Sirianni, and the pass rush are all big questions for me this year.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles are too high. I think they’re a fringe playoff team this year at 9-8.

Some less than encouraging Hurts shit has come out. Talk of 2022 Steichen taking like 35-40% of the offense out so he could handle it. Taking plays and amending them to cut the field in half for Hurts to read with the fail safe being Hurts tuck and go if it doesn’t work out.

Hurts, Sirianni, and the pass rush are all big questions for me this year.
I hadn’t heard that about reducing the offense for Hurts but you may remember me saying Riley definitely had to reduce the offense for him at OU. I was starting to think that might have been on Riley but you saying this now sure brings back some things.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn’t heard that about reducing the offense for Hurts but you may remember me saying Riley definitely had to reduce the offense for him at OU. I was starting to think that might have been on Riley but you saying this now sure brings back some things.
When you see that situation (1 year at OU) you almost think like “I get it. He’s lived in Saban world his whole career and now he has to assimilate to a new offense, new language, etc… I remember you saying that and I remember that being a story line from OU telecasts announcers would talk about. I just explained it away. Early on in his Eagles career? Ok. Steichen takes over play calling and they adjust midseason? Ok. Having a whole offseason 21 to 22 and it’s still dumbed down in 22? Dude…that’s concerning. Thinking back to last year and I’m talking horrid adjustments vs blitz what we all heard and saw was assistants elevated and they weren’t ready to run an offense, call plays, etc… Now I’m thinking a lot of that was Hurts not getting into the right shit and not seeing what he’s supposed to see.

This is a big time show me year for Hurts. Love the guy and fuck yeah I want to win a Super Bowl. However, there’s reason for concern.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 367830

They must think Stefanski pulled it out of his ass idk.