• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he will get drafted on the simple fact that a team wants Lebron but this is a stupid move for his future.

Maybe, maybe not.

Probably limits his ability to make an NBA roster and be good enough to do it on his own.

But, IMO, there is a really good chance he never makes it on his own.

This way he can get a couple nice NBA checks that go along with a late first round draft slot.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not.

Probably limits his ability to make an NBA roster and be good enough to do it on his own.

This way he can get a couple nice NBA checks that go along with a late first round draft slot.

Celtics will trade out of 30 for a few seconds again

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not.

I mean he is still very young. You think with more playing time at USC his draft stock only goes up. One more year will do him good and he could possibly get a bigger check. Good chance he never makes it but unless he gets worse with more playing time...I'm not sure how he goes undrafted. Lebron only has a couple years left at most, makes sense why Bronny is coming out the first chance he gets

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or…

Draft Bronny, sign LeBron and you have the ultimate Al Horford replacement.

Calling Lebron’s bluff would be epic

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he is still very young. You think with more playing time at USC his draft stock only goes up. One more year will do him good and he could possibly get a bigger check. Good chance he never makes it but unless he gets worse with more playing time...I'm not sure how he goes undrafted. Lebron only has a couple years left at most, makes sense why Bronny is coming out the first chance he gets
I don’t think he’s ever going to be a real NBA player. He’s like a Giannis brother. Since that’s the case, go get that money now and the full scope of riding dad’s coattails.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he’s ever going to be a real NBA player. He’s like a Giannis brother. Since that’s the case, go get that money now and the full scope of riding dad’s coattails.

Yeah, I don’t either.

He was overhyped from the jump because of who his dad is.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don’t either.

I think the younger brother has a better shot from what I’ve read and the little bit of video I’ve seen.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the younger brother has a better shot from what I’ve read and the little bit of video I’ve seen.

It’s been no secret the younger brother is the better prospect

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don’t either.

He was a 4 star combo guard who’s strengths are passing, defense and spot up shooting and weakness was shot creation

He was never given a star profile

It’s just hard to make it in the nba with that profile being shorter than 6-6

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a 4 star combo guard who’s strengths are passing, defense and spot up shooting and weakness was shot creation

He was never given a star profile

It’s just hard to make it in the nba with that profile being shorter than 6-6

Yep.

His last name earned him 2 extra stars on his prospect grade.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he's not ready yet. The kid missed all of training camp, didn't play until about 8-10 games in and was on a minutes restriction for most, if not all of the season.

He's smart to leave his options open, but the smart move, imo, would be to stay in school. Doesn't matter if it's USC or someplace else...but he should stay in school so he can have a full training camp and a full season with no minutes restrictions.