• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. But I'll still take my team being there... :D

The outrage people show about networks panning to T Swift reactions during the game is honestly kind of funny.

If you let that negatively impact your viewing experience in any way that is on you.

If anything, her presence brings in people who otherwise wouldn’t be watching. That is a good thing for the NFL.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The outrage people show about networks panning to T Swift reactions during the game is honestly kind of funny.

If you let that negatively impact your viewing experience in any way that is on you.

If anything, her presence brings in people who otherwise wouldn’t be watching. That is a good thing for the NFL.
I mean I'll be honest coach. I thought it was a tad on the tedious side myself because I obviously don't care about Taylor Swift. But you do make a valid point about FANSHIP that otherwise wouldn't even bother to watch an NFL game. And if there's anything the NFL values, it's their bottom line, money...

Viewership is certainly part of that equation...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,083.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree....

People in the NFL forum lose their shit over it....LOL.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree....

People in the NFL forum lose their shit over it....LOL.

And for what?

They have always shown reactions from famous spectators.

Jerry Jones in a Cowboys game, for years it was Jack Nicholson at the Laker games.

You don’t have to like the person they are showing to avoid being triggered by it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pinning this one all the way back to the guy that had an interception about knock him out in the facemask. He catches that they don’t lose.
It changed on the first Reynolds drop on 4th down a few plays before that one. But your call out was big. It was like an avalanche of Oh Shit! and it was their undoing. Tough loss.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN and the nfl Social Media Accounts posting her last night like she is a player is nasty. I never wanted a season to end faster and praying they either breakup by start of next season or Kelce retire. I don’t think any real football fans want to deal with that for a full season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I'll be honest coach. I thought it was a tad on the tedious side myself because I obviously don't care about Taylor Swift. But you do make a valid point about FANSHIP that otherwise wouldn't even bother to watch an NFL game. And if there's anything the NFL values, it's their bottom line, money...

Viewership is certainly part of that equation...

Do we need to see her reaction to every catch by Kelce? At least wait for big plays.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for what?

They have always shown reactions from famous spectators.

Jerry Jones in a Cowboys game, for years it was Jack Nicholson at the Laker games.

You don’t have to like the person they are showing to avoid being triggered by it.

Jack has been courtside for decades and Jerrah owns the damn team. Swift is a tourist.