• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the bowl games are good today.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my! Can the Eagles really fire Siriani? That’s the only thing I’m thinking this could be.

You don’t think Ron Rivera getting fired would be unexpected?

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at any of the 4 making coaching changes this off season depending on playoff results, of course.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t think Ron Rivera getting fired would be unexpected?
Ha this was sarcasm right?
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at any of the 4 making coaching changes this off season depending on playoff results, of course.
Howie Roseman and Jeff Lurie micromanage their situation. I fully expect major staffing changes starting with the coordinators. However, I never considered they would fire a guy who is 3 for 3 taking the team to the playoffs. At the same time, it really does look like situations I’ve seen in the past where the coaching staff lost the players. The body language and energy the team exudes is night and day from last year. There’s clearly something going on with them. I can’t believe that a team with real professionals can’t get better from late July to December. No matter who you are, you can and should get better. They haven’t and you could argue have just gotten worse as they’ve stayed in a rut and others have passed them by.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Howie Roseman and Jeff Lurie micromanage their situation. I fully expect major staffing changes starting with the coordinators. However, I never considered they would fire a guy who is 3 for 3 taking the team to the playoffs. At the same time, it really does look like situations I’ve seen in the past where the coaching staff lost the players. The body language and energy the team exudes is night and day from last year. There’s clearly something going on with them. I can’t believe that a team with real professionals can’t get better from late July to December. No matter who you are, you can and should get better. They haven’t and you could argue have just gotten worse as they’ve stayed in a rut and others have passed them by.
That's all true, but if they are true professionals the players need to be held accountable IF you are saying it's more the coaches.

Either way, I doubt anything has been decided before the playoffs but you know your team better than I do.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making fun of @bksballer89 for saying it wasn’t impossible for Miami to beat the Ravens and you are pretending that 1 blowout result is proof of that.

That is incredibly flawed thinking.
Because Waddle and Mostert aren't going to account for 37 points.

Would it be closer? Sure....but chances are Baltimore still would have won.

Kind of like when people were clowning the Lakers for a 20-plus point blowout earlier this season when they were missing 3-4 key players and people were saying that wasn't the difference in the game. When those players would have made a defensive impact on the game.

Come on now. Let's be consistent.
I actually agree with Tlance here.........one play, one player, etc. can put the game on a certain path. Ravens really did not have any pressure either. Getting back 2 guys can mean nothing or it could mean everything-

it is the NFL- in almost any case- weird shit can happen and any team can beat any team on a weekly basis.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my! Can the Eagles really fire Siriani? That’s the only thing I’m thinking this could be.
the one guy you posted that was a maniac actually had a point- it is a college offense basically---- not surprised people have caught on.

I am not thrilled with the money the Browns owe Watson- but shit- I wouldnt be ver happy about the $ owed to Jalen Hurst either- i cann tell you that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the defensive backfield is trash. Bradberry and Slay were solid for a while with an elite d-line- but now they are old, and lost a step....gotta rebuild the whole back end of the defense.