• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should definitely be happy. Thought the D was most impressive.

Crazy thing is the d had several key players missing. Our best tackle and Roby who should be our 2nd CB was out.....then poole who is our 3rd CB currently on IR

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing is the d had several key players missing. Our best tackle and Roby who should be our 2nd CB was out.....then poole who is our 3rd CB currently on IR
No doubt gonna get a lot of overreactions this week. Baker's critics will for sure have a field day. Other than a couple throws (and, yeah, one was terrible) thought the kid was exceptional. Fumble happened at a terrible time, too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt gonna get a lot of overreactions this week. Baker's critics will for sure have a field day. Other than a couple throws (and, yeah, one was terrible) thought the kid was exceptional. Fumble happened at a terrible time, too.

The Chubb fumble was what changed everything

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chubb fumble was what changed everything
I really think it might have.....isn't to say he's to blame for the loss as more to go around. Obviously the dropped snap on punt and the pick high on list. Right idea on throw that was picked (trying to throw OOB). Good play by the guy who hit him to alter throw.

Sucks we blew a golden opportunity, but guess the bright side is it didn't change my overall thoughts on us and maybe even feel better overall how they can play this season. KC is kind of good at home.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags any of your bets hit?

Pretty crappy weekend. Best bet was a player prop I did on the Bears/Rams game

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baker was fine and they almost beat who many believe is the best team in the road.

The trouble comes when people like Wiggy hype him up and try to compare him to truly elite QBs like Mahomes.

People need to Stop doing that and enjoy Baker for who he is. A solid franchise QB who gives you a chance to win every single week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think it might have.....isn't to say he's to blame for the loss as more to go around. Obviously the dropped snap on punt and the pick high on list. Right idea on throw that was picked (trying to throw OOB). Good play by the guy who hit him to alter throw.

Sucks we blew a golden opportunity, but guess the bright side is it didn't change my overall thoughts on us and maybe even feel better overall how they can play this season. KC is kind of good at home.

Crazy to say this…

But I don’t think the dropped punt really hurt that much.

KC offense was really rolling at that point. Have to believe they would have likely scored on a longer field too.

And taken more time off the clock.

Maybe not, but probably.

The Chubb fumble on the other hand was brutal. Cleveland was driving to answer KC. Put Mahomes right back on the field and momentum squarely on KC’s side. Outcome might have been different if you get even a FG out of that one.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags any of your bets hit?

Pretty crappy weekend. Best bet was a player prop I did on the Bears/Rams game
Overall a plus weekend. I went 6-4 with those college plays but because Iowa ML and under 46.5 were my big plays I played straight and as a parlay I was up like $185. But then gave back like $40 playing NFL. I was so excited for games I went overboard and played like 20 + prop plays. Hit on like 8 of them. So up $145 on the weekend. Thursday was another +$200 though because I was all over Antonio Brown props with a no risk same game parlay of over receptions, yards, and anytime TD. Gonna start looking into this week’s games today.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
warned a long time ago this particular game'll be over-analyzed. first game of the season and all...

I have no doubt we'll see you guys in the playoffs again if both squads stay healthy...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buuuut for Wiggy's sake that's 3 for Mahomes, zero for Mayfield head-to-head...:D

seriously, though. good game, fellas. the Brownies earned my respect...
GG. Some fluky fumbles were very costly, that always hurts but the only way the Browns can beat KC is of Joe Woods, the DC, can make adjustments. He made zero adjustments at halftime. Hill and Kelce were wide open on every play making it easy for Patty. First game with a new defense and I’m not worried but their DC is going to make or break this team, mark my words.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs won.....so the wife is happy. And she cooked an amazing dinner last night.

#Lifeisgood

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my bad. Why shouldn't i be happy about a 38-3 spanking vs Green Bay while the QB plenty shitted on had 5 tds/0 turnovers?
It was 1 game, that's why. And Winston has a history of starting strong the first 3-4 games and then turning into what he is.....a turnover machine.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 1 game, that's why. And Winston has a history of starting strong the first 3-4 games and then turning into what he is.....a turnover machine.
still, i definitely wasn't expecting the obliteration that the Pack ended up getting. and it ain't like Winston racked up three bills worth of yardage, but he obviously made the throws he had to...

like you saud, though, it's just one game. long season...

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still, i definitely wasn't expecting the obliteration that the Pack ended up getting. and it ain't like Winston racked up three bills worth of yardage, but he obviously made the throws he had to...

I was much more surprised at GB's offensive no show.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All he has to do is be a game manager and not make mistakes and they will be a playoff team and win that division easily. It helps a lot playing with a lead the entire game. We have to see when he faces adversity and needs to throw. The Saints defense is still legit and a top 5 defense, they will be fine if Jameis plays average. Just one game though, they dominated them yesterday.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints schedule is very favorable to start the year and the saints were run heavy as i expected. This defense is great so there shouldn't be many games where they need Winston to throw 35+ times

Saints go in the road to play Carilina and New England the next two weeks then go home for the giants before going back on the road to face WFT likely without fitz. They should be a lock for at least 4-1 and 5-0 isn't out of the picture imo.

The schedule really isn't bad. No major injuries to kamara or oline and i feel great about 11 or 12 win season