• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Campbell doing that big balls dance someone mentioned

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had your trick play and there was penalty. You got another chance and failed but a penalty.

At that point you kick the damn ball. Trying to be talk of the weekend instead of making the smart play. Putting his playoff seeding in the arms of one play and Dallas could still go down for 3 too. Idiot

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had your trick play and there was penalty. You got another chance and failed but a penalty.

At that point you kick the damn ball. Trying to be talk of the weekend instead of making the smart play. Putting his playoff seeding in the arms of one play and Dallas could still go down for 3 too. Idiot
Yup stubbornness took over, can’t win like that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there seems to be a miscommunication.
Decker reported to the ref but the ref didn’t hear him. Now I am hearing it would not have matter, it would have been illegal formation regardless.

Campbell is the idiot again

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of thing that could only happen to the Lions

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I'm looking into this, the more it looks like the Lions got royally fucked

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should not try and be smart saying the Committee got it right.

Because, most that follow CFB know they did not get it right.
FSU was beaten before they even took the field. The program took a tremendous loss going undefeated and then being told it doesn’t matter. That’s incredibly defeating. 25 players from FSU were either opt outs injured or in the transfer portal. They were left out because they were told that their team was dramatically different because they had one guy injured. And yet when they have 25 guys sit the game, apparently that’s grounds to say that FSU never belonged in the first place. Makes no sense.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,250.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU was beaten before they even took the field. The program took a tremendous loss going undefeated and then being told it doesn’t matter. That’s incredibly defeating. 25 players from FSU were either opt outs injured or in the transfer portal. They were left out because they were told that their team was dramatically different because they had one guy injured. And yet when they have 25 guys sit the game, apparently that’s grounds to say that FSU never belonged in the first place. Makes no sense.
I know all that.

Clearly, MSG does not. Since he said the committee got it right.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never thought college football was potentially headed for a bad place until this year but I think the 12 team probably saved it. Even as an OSU fan for the 4 team felt bullshitty and like we were basically getting the same 4 to 6 teams every year.

Combine that with us now seeing major bowl games treated like they're nothing since they aren't the playoffs and we really had a recipe for losing a huge audience. This is easily the least amount of bowl games I've watched ever.

I had no interest in watching Georgia FSU. absolutely none.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never thought college football was potentially headed for a bad place until this year but I think the 12 team probably saved it. Even as an OSU fan for the 4 team felt bullshitty and like we were basically getting the same 4 to 6 teams every year.

Combine that with us now seeing major bowl games treated like they're nothing since they aren't the playoffs and we really had a recipe for losing a huge audience. This is easily the least amount of bowl games I've watched ever.

I had no interest in watching Georgia FSU. absolutely none.
Yeah I didn’t watch a single snap.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should not try and be smart saying the Committee got it right.

Because, most that follow CFB know they did not get it right.

There was no possible way to get this right.

There were 6 teams that all needed to get a shot.

And you can’t put Georgia in over Alabama when they have the same record and Alabama just beat them.

FSU, Georgia and Alabama all needed to be in. Not enough teams invited to the party.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,250.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no possible way to get this right.

There were 6 teams that all needed to get a shot.

And you can’t put Georgia in over Alabama when they have the same record and Alabama just beat them.

FSU, Georgia and Alabama all needed to be in. Not enough teams invited to the party.
FSU was undefeated.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU was undefeated.

Kinda threw me a little at first too...but I'm pretty sure he's not saying that FSU didn't belong, but that there were more than 4 teams who deserved to be in.

This year proves, probably more than any previous year, why the 4 team playoff was flawed from the start.

The 12 team playoff will fix that. Unfortunately for FSU and UGA, it's one year too late.