• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say I don't like USC giving that many...just a hunch as I know little about Stanford this year.

Yeah, it's actually a bigger spread than vs. San Jose St.

Stanford lost to Kansas St. 24-7, but I don't know how good KSU is supposed to be.

As for USC, they covered vs. San Jose St. (who's actually supposed to be a solid G5 team). They looked good in the first and 4th quarters, but the 2nd and 3rd quarters were "choppy" at best.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say I don't like USC giving that many...just a hunch as I know little about Stanford this year.
My pick is actually a Stanford fade. They are not the Stanford of old under David Shaw. Really poor trench play, bad QB play and an offense that can’t get out of their own way. USC took care of business last weekend vs a team that already had a game under their belt, a sneaky kind of challenge. San Jose St will challenge for their conference title so they’re a decent football team. This is more about Stanford though as opposed to USC. Kansas St won 24-7 last week. That’s this point spread and I think USC is better. So that’s where I’m coming from.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny stat I just heard on Around the Horn.

In 121 more starts Aaron Rogers only has one more int. than Jameis Winston.

:laugh3:
Aaron Rodgers is Scrong

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's no Brady Quinn but I'm sure PackersNation are happy to have him.
Ha! That was actually a shot across the bow of Jameis. Brady Quinn? That reference hurt bro. Why it Gotta be that way? My BQ memory is me tuning into the OSU ND Fiesta Bowl and hearing the story of AJ Hawke dating BQ’s sister. I knew that game wouldn’t end well as soon as I saw that special interest story. I’m like…is there anymore bigger alpha move than for the starting LB to be like I’m fucking the QBs sister haha.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! That was actually a shot across the bow of Jameis. Brady Quinn? That reference hurt bro. Why it Gotta be that way? My BQ memory is me tuning into the OSU ND Fiesta Bowl and hearing the story of AJ Hawke dating BQ’s sister. I knew that game wouldn’t end well as soon as I saw that special interest story. I’m like…is there anymore bigger alpha move than for the starting LB to be like I’m fucking the QBs sister haha.

I forgot about that Fiesta Bowl. Quinn's sister was wearing a jersey that was 1/2 Ohio State & 1/2 N.D.

And on draft day BQ dropped so far he needed his own private room until my team drafted him. Quinn, Johnny outta Football & Brandon Weeden all taken with the 22nd pick. I now hate the # 22.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about that Fiesta Bowl. Quinn's sister was wearing a jersey that was 1/2 Ohio State & 1/2 N.D.

And on draft day BQ dropped so far he needed his own private room until my team drafted him. Quinn, Johnny outta Football & Brandon Weeden all taken with the 22nd pick. I now hate the # 22.
Ha! I can see why. Can the Brownies do it this year? Best Browns roster I’ve seen since Schottenheimer.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! I can see why. Can the Brownies do it this year? Best Browns roster I’ve seen since Schottenheimer.

Can my team do it this year? Good thing you asked me and not wiggy. No. I just don't see that happening. I'll consider it a good season if they can win 11 games, sweep the Steelers and return to the playoffs. I know better than to have high expectations for my team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to mention Covid. honey badger might not even play this Sunday, which is a break for y'all...

Dammit really? Didn't hear about Honey Badger yet. Hope he'll be ready go to.

Cause when my team whoops yer team by 7 TD's I want 'em to be as healthy as possible. :heh:

^^^^^^^^

disclaimer- no way in hell that's happening obviously

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure any here but props to Oregon and their fans on a well earned W. Still think OSU gets into CFP if we win out....but with that D that will not be easy at all.