• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't disagree. in fact i'd say o-line and rb are TWO spots where the Browns have an advantage...
KC no slouch there, but I'd say DE and perhaps CB as well. I like Baker a lot, but KC has the edge at the most important position (and TE, of course).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the boy has something of a...reputation... for making predictions and hiding when he's wrong...

just sayin'...
Maybe, but cannot say I recall him shying away from a bet if needed to back what he has said. Not really sure in this instance he's really said the Browns will win, only we certainly could.

Really, the only outcome that would surprise me is a Browns blowout. A close game either way would not be a surprise nor would a KC blowout. well, a 34-3 pasting like we had to open the last season might be a surprise, but a 2-3 TD loss wouldn't shock me.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC no slouch there, but I'd say DE and perhaps CB as well. I like Baker a lot, but KC has the edge at the most important position (and TE, of course).
sorry. woulda responded to this post earlier if i wasn't driving. apologies for that. as far as DE we'll see now that Chris Jones has been moved to that position. as far as the biggest advantage on our side it's Mahomes, easily. not dissing Baker but he's not elite imo, though he IS good. and teams have won Superbowls with less than elite QB's...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but cannot say I recall him shying away from a bet if needed to back what he has said. Not really sure in this instance he's really said the Browns will win, only we certainly could.

Really, the only outcome that would surprise me is a Browns blowout. A close game either way would not be a surprise nor would a KC blowout. well, a 34-3 pasting like we had to open the last season might be a surprise, but a 2-3 TD loss wouldn't shock me.
well, it's clear you've missed his past antics. no matter...

my sig line kinda says it, though. i have no respect for a coward. unfortunately, the internet breeds the s.o.b.'s...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry. woulda responded to this post earlier if i wasn't driving. apologies for that. as far as DE we'll see now that Chris Jones has been moved to that position. as far as the biggest advantage on our side it's Mahomes, easily. not dissing Baker but he's not elite imo, though he IS good. and teams have won Superbowls with less than elite QB's...
I cannot think of the other Chief DE (and too lazy to look) but thinking Garrett and Clowney trump whoever it is and Jones. Interior might be another story as could argue that is the Browns biggest ?

I don't think Baker is elite either, but I do think he has a chance to move into the top 5. Once they had this O figured out no QB not named Mahomes was better than him last year (week 8 on) per PFF. Cannot wait to see what the kid can do finally playing in the same system for a 2nd straight year.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Clark is the other DE. can get his share of sacks when he decides he actually wants to play...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can think of 2 or 3 off the top of my head that won Super Bowls and aren't as good as Baker.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think the Browns may be the better team on the line of scrimmage. When you can win in the trenches you always have a better than average chance.

The Chiefs are almost surely going to be the better team.

But the Browns match up very well with the Chiefs.

Run the ball well, control the clock, and pressure Mahomes and you can get them.

Browns do all 3 as well as anybody.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys like to gamble? Let’s share some ideas on plays. Here’s what I’m looking at for college football Saturday. Let me know what you think.

Iowa ML over Iowa St. and u 46
Army -5.5 over W Kentucky
Pitt -3 over Tennessee
Toledo @ND over 55.5
Buffalo + 14 over Nebraska
Air Force -6 @ Navy
NC St -1.5 @Mississippi St
Michigan -7 over Washington
USC -17 over Stanford

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? We have no gamblers here? My shit has been out there for hours. Let’s go bitches! Let’s make some money?!?!?!? Whatcha got?