• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit who woke up the Cleveland mafia?
the-cleveland-show-cleveland-brown.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs some gratification after the Cowboys bent his team over Sunday.
Ahhh… that horse collar bitterness still lingers. The good news is that was Allen and not AD. AD would miss 40 games after that tackle.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh… that horse collar bitterness still lingers. The good news is that was Allen and not AD. AD would miss 40 games after that tackle.

Nah, that bitterness never really existed; just a figment of your imagination. The Bills were bleeding out from their self-induced wounds already. It was nice to see the opponent step on their dick this weekend instead for a change though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it wasn't a real title with only 4 teams. Those are the words that came from your mouth (or keyboard).

It's not a real playoff in the sense that its teams picked by a committee and the low number leaves some deserving teams out.

The titles are legit though because they were won under the rules in place at the time.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would settle for some other way to have you demeaned. What did you have in mind? That’s the real desire. You’re likely not as good as my wife is at giving head and I’m almost certain you’d bite me.
He's right @dtgold88 , she's really good at it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can do is laugh

Starting stud RB
Starting QB
Starting RT
Starting LT
Backup Tackle
Starting Linebacker
3rd Safety
Starting Return Man
Depth WR

that does not count-
Delpit- hurt right now- Starting safety
Thornhill- hurt right now- 2nd Starting safety
Garrett- shoulder- has played but has hurt his productivity
Ward- Stud corner- missed what? 3-4 games in a row?
Maurice Hurst just went on the IR list today- out rest of the regular season- backup DT
Pocic- left the game might not play Sunday- starting center
Elliot- missed last game- starting DT

I have never seen so many injured players on the Browns.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need some new trainers or something is in the water

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are opinions. And they’re on the fucking money. Are you going to maintain that any of those comparisons I presented are wrong? The Niners are without a doubt better than the Ravens. The Cowboys are without a doubt better than the Dolphins. The Eagles are without a doubt better than the Chiefs. Any other conclusion is stupid.

This is consistent with what I said all day yesterday. You want to make your decision based on middling shit that is going nowhere. Ya got me. The middling shit in the AFC is greater than the middling shit in the NFC. At the end of the day guess what it though…

Middling shit.
tbh I think every team beside maybe SF and Baltimore are "middling".

The Cowboys look tough right now but always have peaks and valleys.

I would rather play any NFC team in the playoffs over Baltimore as a Browns fan- just saying.

as for the "spot on" - were you not saying a couple weeks ago Detroit was better than Balt?

The Eagles are good- but hardly a team to be feared. there really is no team in football that is to be feared this year. I think either the 49'ers or Baltimore are the most dynamic and together teams that have mental toughness-- but both have QB's that I think struggle if they are playing from behind against a good defense and can make mistakes.

I know you are an Eagles fan but not just saying it because of that- when the WR at half time is losing his shit on the QB its not a good look for the mental toughness. Mahomes looks frustrated this year with his lack of weapons and inconsistency. The Cowboys are year-in-year out one of the mentally weakest teams in football- maybe itll be different this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are 2-4 in their last 6 games. I guess none of those were big games. The Chiefs won’t be in Arrowhead this year either.
I am interested to see how Mahomes operates in more of an underdog role going on the rode in the playoffs....he has thrived as a front runner but we haven't see him really have to confront adversity and work with less than desirable weapons much in his career.

when things are going well- with great coaching (at least offensively- maybe not game management), with weapons in previous years- he has sailed to great heights.

Is he Tom Brady that can go on the road and win without A weapons? We shall see just how mentally tough he is- thus far I am not impressed with what he has shown this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool.....but TN is an AFC team (that beat another AFC team).

It's also just an opinion Miami is the best AFC team if you were not aware.
Miami is total finesse. They will def. benefit the most if they can get homefield. If they have to go to a cold weather city in the playoffs its curtains for them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would settle for some other way to have you demeaned. What did you have in mind? That’s the real desire. You’re likely not as good as my wife is at giving head and I’m almost certain you’d bite me.
I'm not into that and you are. Cool. You do you.

I'd rather keep it to sports discussions and smacking you around with occasional lies by you as per usual.

Hey since you don't like excuses and think they have to do with upbringing when you claimed in the past the Tribe was only better than Philly because of their division what happened in your upbringing to cause that excuse by you?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a real playoff in the sense that its teams picked by a committee and the low number leaves some deserving teams out.

The titles are legit though because they were won under the rules in place at the time.
Might not be a desired playoff but it's real IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think one AFC team beating another helps make your weak AFC case then, yes, you are totally wrong.

More comical you cling to that but ignore SF lost to the Browns and Cinci.....and as shane mentioned Detroit lost to the Bears.
right-

you put the Broncos or Colts and maybe even the Texans in the NFC North or South and they would look like freaking juggernauts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me the Bengals are 7-6 in the AFC North without Burrow. Hardest division- tough schedule, and a winning record.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would easily take the Bills in a game vs. the Lions. If the Lions swapped divisions with the Bengals- they would have 5-6 wins right now.