• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miami is definitely better than detroit.

As long as Hill is healthy.
Agreed. The 2nd best team in the AFC > 4th best team in the NFC.

Niners > Ravens
Cowboys > Dolphins
Eagles> Chiefs
Lions > Jacksonville? Browns?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots basically guaranteed a qb at this point Becuase other awful teams are incompetent and win meaningless games

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Niners > Ravens
Cowboys > Dolphins
Eagles> Chiefs
We will see Niners Ravens head to head and Cowboys Dolphins head to head. The Eagles already beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots basically guaranteed a qb at this point Becuase other awful teams are incompetent and win meaningless games
They’ll pick the wrong one. They got lucky on the only great QB eval they ever did finding Brady in round 6 and that was more than 20 years ago.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see Niners Ravens head to head and Cowboys Dolphins head to head. The Eagles already beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

The way the chiefs have lost games with weird plays, probably should be feeling a little better.

But man, some rough losses that probably shouldn’t have happened

Eagles game included

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the chiefs have lost games with weird plays, probably should be feeling a little better.

But man, some rough losses that probably shouldn’t have happened

Eagles game included
When you go to war with a mediocre WR corp and you count on a guy like MVS who has had the drops his whole career it’s not “weird” when dude drops a ball in a huge pressure spot. That’s who he is and that’s a product of the arrogance of just rolling guys out there in the NFL.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was typical Titans football. Winning a game that doesn't benefit them at all. For fuck's sake, just lose and get the high picks.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Niners > Ravens
Cowboys > Dolphins
Eagles> Chiefs

At the end of the day you gotta go win playoff games

until Dak can do that I'd take my chances with the Bills and Chiefs over them. I'd very much take buffalo over detroit.

Dt nailed it on the Browns. They can beat anyone or they can lose to anyone. Winning 3 straight road playoff games is highly unlikely. They needed the Rams on Sunday... who I think are actually the NFCs 5th best team at minimum.

I'm not going to be a prisoner of one recent game. I'd say it's San Fran and Philly as my top 2 and then Baltimore and KC. But yea KC is starting to show that Mahomes can't do it all with a shit receiving core. Buffalo will probably be 2 in the AfC by year end.

SF is really rather easily the most complete team.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I say that about Dak and Lamar hasn't won shit either.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go to war with a mediocre WR corp and you count on a guy like MVS who has had the drops his whole career it’s not “weird” when dude drops a ball in a huge pressure spot. That’s who he is and that’s a product of the arrogance of just rolling guys out there in the NFL.

They're showing their arrogance this past week obviously.

when you say "it isn't good for the NFL" you are basically saying the league isn't a good product unless we are the benefactors of all the dicey calls

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Other than the Pats it gets interesting. The Cards are stuck with Kyler most likely. The Panthers pick belongs to Chicago who may stick with Fields...Washington has Howell...do they take a qb?

The only team guaranteed to take a qb is NE. You're likely going to see a trade up from at least one team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the Pats it gets interesting. The Cards are stuck with Kyler most likely. The Panthers pick belongs to Chicago who may stick with Fields...Washington has Howell...do they take a qb?

The only team guaranteed to take a qb is NE. You're likely going to see a trade up from at least one team.

I still think the Bears should go QB. Any good publicity Fields earns the rest of the way improves his trade value. Otherwise, do they stick and take Harrison or trade down themselves (again)? Trading down two years in a row with a less than concrete QB situation in house seems like wasted opportunity. Cards could trade Kyler, but he's more proven than Fields for sure.

Pats need that QB. Skins could, but I would assume they go OT in that range. Vegas, Jets, Giants, Falcons, Saints, Seattle should all at least have some interest at QB. Seattle doesn't have a 2nd, so trading up that far gets tougher.

Funny how I thought the Pats shot themselves in the foot by winning Thursday, then the Bears won, and the Titans, and the Jets, and the Giants....only the Cardinals held true (by being on bye lol)

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the Bears should go QB. Any good publicity Fields earns the rest of the way improves his trade value. Otherwise, do they stick and take Harrison or trade down themselves (again)? Trading down two years in a row with a less than concrete QB situation in house seems like wasted opportunity. Cards could trade Kyler, but he's more proven than Fields for sure.

Pats need that QB. Skins could, but I would assume they go OT in that range. Vegas, Jets, Giants, Falcons, Saints, Seattle should all at least have some interest at QB. Seattle doesn't have a 2nd, so trading up that far gets tougher.

Funny how I thought the Pats shot themselves in the foot by winning Thursday, then the Bears won, and the Titans, and the Jets, and the Giants....only the Cardinals held true (by being on bye lol)

The Bears comes down to if Poles wants him or the OC. Because both isn't a thing

Yea I'm stunned more mocks don't have the Jets going qb. They seem like a no brainer. But again it's the notion that rookies should immediately start and I just don't get it.

If I was the Bears I'd trade down keep Fields and add some picks and still go qb but it's risky because If I'm them I want Daniels so the transition is seamless.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears comes down to if Poles wants him or the OC. Because both isn't a thing

Yea I'm stunned more mocks don't have the Jets going qb. They seem like a no brainer. But again it's the notion that rookies should immediately start and I just don't get it.

If I was the Bears I'd trade down keep Fields and add some picks and still go qb but it's risky because If I'm them I want Daniels so the transition is seamless.

Are Poles and the OC still with the team in April?