• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taysom Hill is way better as a Swiss Army knife than he is as a QB.

This is the way to go for the Saints. Maximize contributions from both players.

I think Jameis is going to be league average at best, but that should be all the Saints need.

I don't see either as a long-term viable option for the Saints. The Sean Payton era is an interesting one. He had an elite HOF QB in Brees and won them 1 SB. During that time, their defense was atrocious. As Brees' skills started to diminish, the Saints defense became a top 10 defense and were helping keep up contender status. If Payton had figured the defensive side of the ball out earlier, Brees would probably have another ring or two on his finger.

Back to the Saints - Jameis is who he is. Brady took the exact WRs he had at the age of 43 and won a SB (plus Gronk who's not what he was in NE). Jameis couldn't even make it to the playoffs and win the division. Taysom Hill will be figured out. He's not a viable answer by no means at the QB position. It's very similar to when the Phins had the wild cat offense several years back. Phins fans thought the success was going to continue and that next year was going to result in the playoffs - it didn't, defensive coordinators figured out the offense and the results were mediocre at best. Taysom Hill will be figured out and Payton's going to have to continue to evolve with Hill - that's a lot of work.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns schedule game-

lets assume splits with Pittsburgh and Baltimore--- and 2-0 against Cincy- which i think is fairly reasonable. - I hope.

1. @KC- L
2. H-HOU- W
3. H- Chicago- W
4. @MIN- W
5. @ LAC---- W
6. H-ARI- loss
7. H- Denver- win
8. H- PIT- win
9. @Cin- Win
10. @NE- lets loss
11. H- Detroit- win
12. @BALT- loss
13. H- Balt- win
14. Las Vegas- win
15. @GB- loss
16. @Pit- loss
17. H- CIN- win

lets say a split with LAC and ARI. Takes them to 11-6. Seems reasonable.

I dont see the Browns losing to Houston, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas.

Minnesota, Arizona and Chargers are solid--- but I think 2 out of 3 vs. them is reasonable.

@Shanemansj13 @dtgold88 what you guys think?
I think 12-13 wins is more than reasonable, too. Easy to look at games like Pitt, Bmore, GB as auto losses but kind of hoping we can finally be that team who is thought of as a loss on a schedule for opposing fans. sure...gotta have a season like that first.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Browns need to go at least 4-2 in the division. We cant get swept by Baltimore, and beating Cincy twice is important if they want to win the division.

I think they should get at least a split vs. Pittsburgh- but i just cant say we "SHOULD" beat them twice.
Right....and need to beat Bmore before I'm confident we will.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think they will throw 40 times? I'm not understanding the logic from you too. This team is going to be run heavy. Jameis throwing 40 times should not happen at all unless they get down in a game early by like 3 tds. This isn't the old Saints from 2011 when they barely ran the ball
It isn't just about volume with him, it's about forcing throws especially if they are behind. If they are playing with a lead you think that ceertainly help and does help playing in a run heavy offense. I don't know how you cannot be skeptical about Jameis, he's been the same player his whole career and don't see how a team can just magically transition from Brees to Winston and everything will be fine. So that's why I have questions, like I said he is surrounded by an uber-talented group so there is really no excuses for him at this point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So defense and Kamara means nothing? Cool lol

Also one of the best offensive line in football doesn't mean a damn thing
Matters, but QB plays a big role in O-line success when it comes to passing. Say what ya will about his arm, but Brees made quick decisions and got rid of the ball quickly, didn't he?

And, sure, other things matter but are you saying QB is not most important position?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taysom Hill is way better as a Swiss Army knife than he is as a QB.

This is the way to go for the Saints. Maximize contributions from both players.

I think Jameis is going to be league average at best, but that should be all the Saints need.
Oh he won’t be average at turnovers lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while it's a solid burger...it's not worth the line.
I had it only once so maybe it was the location but the burger was okay compared to other fast food restaurants and the fries were below average.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told by whom? Just curious, are you basing any of your glee over how he played against Jville? If so, they made Kyle Lauletta look pretty good.
The people at Saints camp daily.