• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, bolstering the OL is a point of emphasis this winter (diverting money that would've been spent on retaining Poyer/Edmunds to the OL and offense in general). I'm sure they'll add at RB too, but I wouldn't expect any high dollar options. More likely they work in the depth of the draft and/or FA for another runner or two.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, bolstering the OL is a point of emphasis this winter (diverting money that would've been spent on retaining Poyer/Edmunds to the OL and offense in general). I'm sure they'll add at RB too, but I wouldn't expect any high dollar options. More likely they work in the depth of the draft and/or FA for another runner or two.
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I think committing to a simple scheme of inside/outside zone and the play action and bootleg game off of it brings another dimension to Allen and the Bills offense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I think committing to a simple scheme of inside/outside zone and the play action and bootleg game off of it brings another dimension to Allen and the Bills offense.

Maybe they come to that realization as they continue to come up short in the playoffs. They do seem to run the ball more as the season moves along, but they couldn't get anything done in the postseason last year. Could be the first year OC choking a bit...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they come to that realization as they continue to come up short in the playoffs. They do seem to run the ball more as the season moves along, but they couldn't get anything done in the postseason last year. Could be the first year OC choking a bit...
Bills face a similar dynamic I see with the Eagles but even more pronounced because of the Lake Effect. The goal is to be good so you can win in the regular season and get as many home playoff games as possible. Buffalo weather is a great advantage if used correctly. You need to be able to run the ball when it gets late in the year when you play in Buffalo. They go all season not working on it so it’s not the weapon it should be late in the year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. He could have done them a solid and taken about 3-4 less. At the same time, this is only a raise of 250k from what he made last year so I guess that aspect is a positive.
I heard the Broncos are in on CGJ

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders cutting Renfrow. I mean are the Raiders just trying to load up on WR for JimmyG. Gotta focus more on that defense.

They already have Davante Adams, Darren Waller, Hunter Renfrow, Mack Hollins. He is an upgrade to be a #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Broncos are in on CGJ
Yesterday Bengals players were flirting with him on social media haha. Latest update I heard was about an hour ago and it was just a don’t expect him to sign today. For me, that’s good news. Word we have heard is that both CJGJ and Bradberry plan on going back to Roseman to give him a chance to counter the highest and best offer they catch on the market. Personally, I’m hoping CJGJ wraps up first because he’s my Plan A and Bradberry is Plan B. Can’t get both. CJGJ all over Bradberry. CJGJ is younger, more affordable, more of a turnover difference maker, more positional versatility, etc…

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills face a similar dynamic I see with the Eagles but even more pronounced because of the Lake Effect. The goal is to be good so you can win in the regular season and get as many home playoff games as possible. Buffalo weather is a great advantage if used correctly. You need to be able to run the ball when it gets late in the year when you play in Buffalo. They go all season not working on it so it’s not the weapon it should be late in the year.

They just run with Allen instead. Playing with fire though should he get hurt (as he did last year but played through it).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders cutting Renfrow. I mean are the Raiders just trying to load up on WR for JimmyG. Gotta focus more on that defense.

They already have Davante Adams, Darren Waller, Hunter Renfrow, Mack Hollins. He is an upgrade to be a #3
Would love to add Renfro as the Eagles slot but I think the price will be too high. I would kick the tires on him if there is no market and he is willing to do a one year show me kind of deal at like 5-6 million plus incentives to add a potential 1-2 more million.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me at work when I heard we got Jimmy....
Angry Fed Up GIF

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Renfrow, come to Buffalo! Cole Beasley mark 2...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renfrow, come to Buffalo! Cole Beasley mark 2...
Yep. This is why I think dude is going to have a market. He likely gets paid what Jacoby Meyers just got. I think Renfro fits better too. Raiders and McDaniels yet again are looking dumb. @DJ is right. McDaniels was a mistake and he’s running that franchise into the ground.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they can get Trubisky or Baker for backup, lol....
Baker headed to Tampa most likely to start.

I want Brissett or Minshew as a backup

And for us to fix the defense and OL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the player but I think this may be an overpay based on his production to this point. This is just more McDaniels bull shit. He just turns to guys he has had before. It screams a lack of confidence.
Trying to be like his role model, Belichick...

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This is why I think dude is going to have a market. He likely gets paid what Jacoby Meyers just got. I think Renfro fits better too. Raiders and McDaniels yet again are looking dumb. @DJ is right. McDaniels was a mistake and he’s running that franchise into the ground.
Yeah....

Renfrow shouldn't be hard to fit in as he is similar to Welker.