• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

So the pics of me and Ja'mychal are from some gay dude's blog about him and his black boyfriend.

I got the link to his FB now and I have pics for days, going to just keep trolling the shit out of the politics forum until the dumb asses figure out that you can click the pics I posted, delete the words after the / at the end, and go straight to the blog.

13227070_10208240268819925_9034100945579411396_n.jpg

lmfao keep givin' 'em hell, man...

Reactions: TJL

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fucking internet forum, who gives a shit lmao

Well he did make a couple of avi bets and he's welching on them. Like you said it's just an internet board, but that's what it's about. We talk shit and have fun and if we lose a bet we pay up. Not that asshole.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did make a couple of avi bets and he's welching on them. Like you said it's just an internet board, but that's what it's about. We talk shit and have fun and if we lose a bet we pay up. Not that asshole.
If he's not here, then who gives a shit, would it make you feel better if he showed up, switched his av, and then left? lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's not here, then who gives a shit, would it make you feel better if he showed up, switched his av, and then left? lol

I don't give a shit one way or another, why do you care so much about everyone having fun with it?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit one way or another, why do you care so much about everyone having fun with it?
It doesn't seem like fun, it seems like butt hurt.

Everyone's talking about him not stop and he ain't even here, lmao.

Fuck that guy, and fuck all of you, imo.

Love you all tho, <3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said Lebron is at his core Magic Johnson, not Michael Jordan.......He would much rather be the distributor, the creator and playmaker, and not strictly the scorer Michael was....of course he keeps getting put into a situation where his 30 points are neceassary...But ive always agreed he would rather be creating for the scorers around him......

Agree with this 100%.

As I posted a few days ago (I think in a different thread):

The problem for Lebron is the way he plays doesn't fit the position he plays. Magic came into the NBA as a PG. What made him unique was his size. But he played the way a point guard is expected to play.

Lebron is a SF who plays like a PG. We are used to seeing SF's be more score first players. If he had come into the league as a PG instead of a SF, most of the criticism would go away and we'd see a lot more Lebron vs. Magic debates instead of Lebron vs. MJ debates.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this 100%.

As I posted a few days ago (I think in a different thread):

The problem for Lebron is the way he plays doesn't fit the position he plays. Magic came into the NBA as a PG. What made him unique was his size. But he played the way a point guard is expected to play.

Lebron is a SF who plays like a PG. We are used to seeing SF's be more score first players. If he had come into the league as a PG instead of a SF, most of the criticism would go away and we'd see a lot more Lebron vs. Magic debates instead of Lebron vs. MJ debates.

Yup, thats why he faces major criticism for dishing to a wide open Kyle Korver, because people wanna think of him as Michael, when in reality, drawing 4 defenders and dishing to the wide open teammate is really who he is

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, thats why he faces major criticism for dishing to a wide open Kyle Korver, because people wanna think of him as Michael, when in reality, drawing 4 defenders and dishing to the wide open teammate is really who he is

Agree. I think there are times (maybe most of the time) where the best basketball play is your superstar player taking the shot, even when double teamed. There have been a few situations where Lebron has passed when I thought he should have shot it.

However, that pass to Korver was the correct play. Lebron had Draymond on him and KD coming to help (2 of the better defenders in the game). Korver is one of the best 3 point shooters in the game and was wide open on a corner 3 (the easiest 3 to hit). Korver just missed the shot. It happens.

When you get a situation like that, you make the same play 100 times out of 100 and live with the result.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I think there are times (maybe most of the time) where the best basketball play is your superstar player taking the shot, even when double teamed. There have been a few situations where Lebron has passed when I thought he should have shot it.

However, that pass to Korver was the correct play. Lebron had Draymond on him and KD coming to help (2 of the better defenders in the game). Korver is one of the best 3 point shooters in the game and was wide open on a corner 3 (the easiest 3 to hit). Korver just missed the shot. It happens.

When you get a situation like that, you make the same play 100 times out of 100 and live with the result.

Exactly, and we also revise history and act as if Michael never dished in a big spot to the likes of Armstrong, Kerr or Paxson.......I even remember Bill Wennington hitting a huge game winning shot off a dish from Michael........We dont remember those quite as well because more times than not, those guys drained big big shots, shots that for one reason or another, a lot of Lebrons' teammates have failed to make.....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, and we also revise history and act as if Michael never dished in a big spot to the likes of Armstrong, Kerr or Paxson.......I even remember Bill Wennington hitting a huge game winning shot off a dish from Michael........We dont remember those quite as well because more times than not, those guys drained big big shots, shots that for one reason or another, a lot of Lebrons' teammates have failed to make.....

Yep. Same with Kobe. D-Fish, Horry, Metta World Peace...all hit huge shots/game winners off of passes from Kobe. As with MJ, the difference is that those players hit the shots.

There was a time when talking about Lebron shrinking in the big moments was at least somewhat legit. But I think he put that one to bed a few years ago.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Same with Kobe. D-Fish, Horry, Metta World Peace...all hit huge shots/game winners off of passes from Kobe. As with MJ, the difference is that those players hit the shots.

There was a time when talking about Lebron shrinking in the big moments was at least somewhat legit. But I think he put that one to bed a few years ago.

And I dont think Lebron is the shooter that Kobe or MJ were, so I think more times than not, with the game on the line, he is more comfortable getting to the hole, and when 3 or 4 guys close in on him, he is doing what he should and dishing

Kobe and MJ had no problem dribbling the clock down to 0:01 and dropping an 18 footer in your eye, dont think Lebron ever had quite that outside game

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I dont think Lebron is the shooter that Kobe or MJ were, so I think more times than not, with the game on the line, he is more comfortable getting to the hole, and when 3 or 4 guys close in on him, he is doing what he should and dishing

Kobe and MJ had no problem dribbling the clock down to 0:01 and dropping an 18 footer in your eye, dont think Lebron ever had quite that outside game

Exactly.

The best players are great because they know and understand their own abilities and put themselves and their teams in the best position to succeed.

Saying that LeBron should take the shot because Mike did is every bit as silly as saying that Curry is better than Kareem because Kareem couldn't shoot the 3. They are different players, playing different positions/roles with different strengths/weaknesses. They both happen to be on the very short list of the best to ever lace em up though.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

The best players are great because they know and understand their own abilities and put themselves and their teams in the best position to succeed.

Saying that LeBron should take the shot because Mike did is every bit as silly as saying that Curry is better than Kareem because Kareem couldn't shoot the 3. They are different players, playing different positions/roles with different strengths/weaknesses. They both happen to be on the very short list of the best to ever lace em up though.

Well said

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only four more days of this hideous avi, thanks to my bet with WiggyRuss......