• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So averaging 5.6 points and 5.8 rebounds

Larry Nance Jr and Tarik Black averaged better numbers than TT did against GS

LeBron made sure his posse got paid.
Assets gone. No cap space available.
He wasn't planning on be out super teamed.
Gonna be fun to watch.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in game 5 he put up 15,8 in a game where if J.R. isn't hitting crazy shots they lose by 20+.
Take away that and in the first 4 he had:
101 minutes ,13 points, 21 rebounds.

He woke up too late. His effort in games 1-3 was a damn joke. Game 4 & 5 he was much better. If they had that Tristan in game 3 then we're playing game 6 tomorrow IMO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss ...

You've picked the wrong time to pull a disappearing act. With all the stuff you talked about your team ya better get your ass back to this thread & take the on-line beating that's waiting for you. The longer it takes you to return the worse it'll be.

Pretty hilarious.
Last year he was on here non stop quoting us, but we all were here to take it.
He's just a giant c unt.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty hilarious.
Last year he was on here non stop quoting us, but we all were here to take it.
He's just a giant ****.

no doubt he can't take the shit he tries to dish out. but let's face it, him being that soft and petty shouldn't come as a suprise to anyone...

ESPECIALLY at this point...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine Brady losing the last Super Bowl and then saying that this does not hurt his legacy?

You would be attacked mercilessly.

...And yet there are those who wants us to believe just that about Lebron losing another title.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He woke up too late. His effort in games 1-3 was a damn joke. Game 4 & 5 he was much better. If they had that Tristan in game 3 then we're playing game 6 tomorrow IMO

Maybe, but Cavs had a 6 point lead late in the game.
It's up to your Big 3 to bring it home from there IMO.

Reactions: LAD

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine Brady losing the last Super Bowl and then saying that this does not hurt his legacy?

You would be attacked mercilessly.

...And yet there are those who wants us to believe just that about Lebron losing another title.

History will say he had a losing record in the finals for sure

But living in the now, love him or hate him, we are seeing a guy doing everything one player can possibly do to win these titles.....

No player in history, Jordan/Magic, whoever, in his prime, could have replaced Lebron on this Cavs team, and beat Golden State this series

My biggest criticism of Lebron is Lebron the GM........You want to demand big money for an average player like Tristan Thompson? You want to bring in a soft player afraid of the big moment like Love? You want to bring back the completely unpredicatble JR Smith?

This is what you get

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remembered this, but you know who else gets a ring this year?

Anderson Varaejo.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But living in the now, love him or hate him, we are seeing a guy doing everything one player can possibly do to win these titles.....

No player in history, Jordan/Magic, whoever, in his prime, could have replaced Lebron on this Cavs team, and beat Golden State this series

My biggest criticism of Lebron is Lebron the GM........You want to demand big money for an average player like Tristan Thompson? You want to bring in a soft player afraid of the big moment like Love? You want to bring back the completely unpredicatble JR Smith?

This is what you get

I think if LeBron leaves the Cavs after next year it'll seriously hurt his legacy. Some will only focus on his Finals record but if you look @ his whole career he's a monster. By the time his career is over his name will be in the top 10 / top 5 in a whole bunch of categories.

Can't say I like his attitude @ times or all the stupid shit he's said over the years but he's on a very short list of players I'd pay money to see play live. Others would be...Steph, KD (2 for 1 deal there + McCaw, take that wiggy!:yes:), Wall & Beal, the Greek Freak (I'm not even trying to spell his name), Townes & Wiggins, Butler, Hayward, anyone that played for dook:bullshit:, Prozingis.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy Wiggy post yet? Or are you guys just talking about him for no reason again lmao

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy Wiggy post yet? Or are you guys just talking about him for no reason again lmao

Could you return in about 30 minutes? We were just getting ready to talk about you.:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what you get

I have said this before, but it bears repeating.

LeBron may tolerate Dan Gilbert, but he sure as hell doesn't like him. THe one year deals and the big contracts for TT and Smith are his way of getting back at Gilbert. It is a win win for LBJ. He gets the teammates he wants and he dips into Gilbert's pockets at the same time.

I do not think he would have been quite so insistent in the TT deal if he thought the Warriors had any chance to be this good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2944532.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this before, but it bears repeating.

LeBron may tolerate Dan Gilbert, but he sure as hell doesn't like him. THe one year deals and the big contracts for TT and Smith are his way of getting back at Gilbert. It is a win win for LBJ. He gets the teammates he wants and he dips into Gilbert's pockets at the same time.

I do not think he would have been quite so insistent in the TT deal if he thought the Warriors had any chance to be this good.

Agreed on the TT thing

Bit off topic, but Tim Legler had the best Lebron take ive heard yet, and Ive always sorta agreed with

He said Lebron is at his core Magic Johnson, not Michael Jordan.......He would much rather be the distributor, the creator and playmaker, and not strictly the scorer Michael was....of course he keeps getting put into a situation where his 30 points are neceassary...But ive always agreed he would rather be creating for the scorers around him......