• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Spurs will put up a fight. And the Finals might be epic enough to redeem the whole thing.
Finals are likely to be awesome but it doesn't redeem anything imo. It has been 2 months of terrible bball. Even when the east was a joke (Jason Kidd/nets yrs) atleast it was competitive

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

@Shaqdaddy11 I guess I won that avi bet. Dont wanna jinx it but....yeah I won LOL

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs making this look like the USA vs Nigeria in the Olympics

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs in 6. KD will crumble and fold vs Lebron like always.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many are complaining about this being the worst playoffs ever, which is ironic because before they started there were many questions and a lot of hype surrounding individual players.

At the end of the day, we are on the verge of seeing the Finals matchup we all knew was coming back in July. The Cavs and Warriors are both relatively healthy, which is really the ONLY thing that matters in my book. As long as they close out their respective series without any major setbacks, we will all get to witness the clash of the Titans. No excuses on either side.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty sad a game thread of the Finals has already been made doing the Conference Finals.

Cavaliers in 7.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both these will have at least 6 to 8 days of rest before the finals. The NBA presents THE TRIGOLOGY "No excuses"

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty sad a game thread of the Finals has already been made doing the Conference Finals.

Cavaliers in 7.

Cavs winning Game 7 on the Road? Mehhhhh. Not this year. They need to steal one of the home games in GS in the first two games of the series

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad we already know the finals before the playoffs even started. I don't know how the NBA front office can't see this as a major problem with such unequal footing of talent distributed between the leads.

The Regular season ratings too a DUMP this year. The playoffs will next year if this keeps up. Competitive games an rivalries against superstars is what keeps the interest in the viewer. This has been the most uncompetitive PATHETIC playoffs in NBA history. Its a bad issue that they need to tackle if they don't want business to completely take a downturn.

Warriors in 5. Gonna be well rested and not injured like last year. Unless the LeRefs make their appearance and take over the series. Which HAS happened in the past.

I just hope the fucking Refs dont decide to take over this series and let the teams play. But I can't see it with how PATHETIC the playoffs have been this year and one sided

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs winning Game 7 on the Road? Mehhhhh. Not this year. They need to steal one of the home games in GS in the first two games of the series

Mainly because of LeBron. He's damn near unstoppable right now.

And as @Wishbone already pointed out, KD is his bottom bitch.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainly because of LeBron. He's damn near unstoppable right now.

And as @Wishbone already pointed out, KD is his bottom bitch.

They haven't play against eacb other in the finals in a few years. Durant has grown as a player since then. Yes Lebron is unstoppable against lousy EAST teams. We'll see whats up in the finals.

Pacers,Toronto, Celtics? Sorry it doesn't get much EASIER than that. As I said before, Celtics would have been a first round exit to the 8th seed if not or Rondo getting hurt.

I could be good at Call of Duty multiplayer Blackops. My numbers and K/D ratio look good though against little kids than they would against hardened experienced gamers. Competition factors in a lot here

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't play against eacb other in the finals in a few years. Durant has grown as a player since then. Yes Lebron is unstoppable against lousy EAST teams. We'll see whats up in the finals.

Pacers,Toronto, Celtics? Sorry it doesn't get much EASIER than that. As I said before, Celtics would have been a first round exit to the 8th seed if not or Rondo getting hurt.

I could be good at Call of Duty multiplayer Blackops. My numbers and K/D ratio look good though against little kids than they would against hardened experienced gamers. Competition factors in a lot here

LeBron has his number everytime they play against each other though. But yeah, I agree with everything else you said.

Off topic, but 'lol' at Black Ops btw. The series in general is overrated. Black Ops 2 was alright. Just my opinion. Advanced Warfare was the shit from 2 years ago. I dig the boost jumping and the game was fluid. Not much lag. It got mixed reviews because ppl don't like to get shitted on. It was kinda pay to win with the supply drop shit, but I didn't mind it. The best COD was Modern Warfare 2 at the end of the day though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs in 6. KD will crumble and fold vs Lebron like always.

That's just it, even if KD has a bad series the Warriors probably still win if the other 3 play well.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD wont crumble. Stop. Shit has changed since the OKC days. Hes got Iggy, Curry, Green, Thompson. These Guys are hardened finals veterans already

KD will get his first 'ship this year. The first of a few anyways. Maybe 3-4

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD wont crumble. Stop. Shit has changed since the OKC days. Hes got Iggy, Curry, Green, Thompson. These Guys are hardened finals veterans already

KD will get his first 'ship this year. The first of a few anyways. Maybe 3-4

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1 will be fun, but I am most looking forward to games 2 and 3 to see adjustments made by each team.

I honestly would not have given the Cavs much chance as of a couple weeks ago, but damn they are looking good. LeBron has taken his game to a whole new level if that is even possible.

Kerr/Brown vs. Lue could play a large role in this series. Lue clearly outcoached Kerr last year. He will need to have a repeat performance and LeBron must severely outplay KD. Anything close to a draw on that front, and GS wins easily.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Warriors in five, but rooting for Cleveland since I'm a true midwesterner...