• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1998 Bulls were the weakest but what basis do you give the Cavs in beating them? MJ is still MJ even if hes 35. Even with AN injured Pippen, you still got Rodman,Kerr, Kukoc etc. out there. .. And this lousy Celtics team missing their best player took a game from the Cavs and and gave them a host of fits the next game until the end..

I dont think the cavs are guaranteed by any means in beating the '98 Bulls (even if they were the weakest of all of them). As long as Jordan is on the court.... NOTHING is guaranteed

You need to get over the fact that the Celtics sent the Bulls home this year. I mean they lost & yet you're still talking shit. And other than you who cares that the Celtics beat the Cavs once? Whoop-de-do.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1998 Bulls were the weakest but what basis do you give the Cavs in beating them? MJ is still MJ even if hes 35. Even with AN injured Pippen, you still got Rodman,Kerr, Kukoc etc. out there. .. And this lousy Celtics team missing their best player took a game from the Cavs and and gave them a host of fits the next game until the end..

I dont think the cavs are guaranteed by any means in beating the '98 Bulls (even if they were the weakest of all of them). As long as Jordan is on the court.... NOTHING is guaranteed

No gaurantee, no, but I watched every one of their games. Did you? They escaped with a title in '98 and would not have defended if brought back in tact the next season. It would have taken a truly heroic effort.

Cavs would have had the 3rd and 4th best players in that series, because like I said Pippen was a shell of himself. Korver compares favorably to Kerr and Kujoc is not enough to overcome the myriad of advantages the Cavs would have.

If LeBron comes anywhere close to canceling out MJ's production, the series is a wrap.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a team?? They have lost 1 game between them all post season long because they have so much more talent than any other team in the league, WHILE I might add, most of the teams they have played missing their best player/s.

If they really wanted to, they probably could have went UNDEFEATED ALL SEASON LONG or close to it. Maybe losing just 2-3 games all year. :L:L:L:L

So spare me the bullshit on how much they "worked their ass off". KD/Curry/Lebron live on EASY STREET compared to the rest of the league. The top 2 players have more supporting help than any other top players in the league.

:L:L:L

And are you really trying to hype this league up? Thats comical man Im sorry. This is arguably the WORST the NBA has ever been (as if the playoffs this year wasn't enough to show us). Hardly anyone can even stay healthy and when 1 guy goes down, you got a team of talentless role players to pick up the slack.

Cavs/Warriors could play at 35 percent auto pilot and still beat 97-98 percent of the teams in this league as is.

And whole point of Taking the Easy way out and path of least resistance is so you don't have to work your ass off to see results, as the Two Yellow Belly COWARDS Lebron/KD have showed us

No need for a response. You are a troll, the Cavs keep destroying your Raps and that makes this league overrated and Lebron overrated. Get a life pussy

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.... You'll never see a collection of talent like that assembled on one team again

Agreed but only because players opt out of the Olympics now.
You could put .together a team of current players at least as good as those guys though:

LeBron, Kawhi, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Davis, Kyrie, Draymond, Paul, Butler, Cousins, Lonzo Ball would beat them half the time

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Jason Kidd could hit a wide open 15 foot jumpshot they'd be comparing him to Magic. It's absurd. He's a hall of fame talent and he couldn't shoot to save his ass.
later in his career he learned how to shoot

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same people that tell you the Cavs are a super team are also the people that say how much they would suck without LeBron.

It's the definition of "lack of knowledge" lol

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same people that tell you the Cavs are a super team are also the people that say how much they would suck without LeBron.

So people like you then

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So.
Why is that unfair?
James gets players wide open looks and the Cavs loaded up on those type of shooters.
Take James away and they become much more ineffective.
Thats why they are 4-2397 when he doesnt play.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Cavs or the Warriors so I really don't care which team wins the Championship.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.
Why is that unfair?
James gets players wide open looks and the Cavs loaded up on those type of shooters.
Take James away and they become much more ineffective.
Thats why they are 4-2397 when he doesnt play.

So the Heat missed the playoffs but they would have been the only team in the EC that could have upset the Cavs right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why i say oldy-timey basketball is horrific and boring and irrelevant

THIS GUY is a good start

upload_2017-5-27_15-27-1.png

this looks more like the managing partner at my firm than it does an nba super star

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Heat missed the playoffs but they would have been the only team in the EC that could have upset the Cavs right?

I said they would have won 2 games.
I said they'd have made the Cavs work hard.
Never said they would win 4/7.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said they would have won 2 games.
I said they'd have made the Cavs work hard.
Never said they would win 4/7.

So a team that didn't even make the playoffs would have beaten the Cavs twice? I doubt it. And if you're only saying that nonsense because the Heat won the season series all you have to do is go back to last year. The Pistons won the season series & the Cavs swept 'em right outta the playoffs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why i say oldy-timey basketball is horrific and boring and irrelevant

THIS GUY is a good start

View attachment 160532

this looks more like the managing partner at my firm than it does an nba super star

You're also the same genius that said anything that happened in the NBA before 1980 is invalid. Great call there!:D