• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LEBron asks Silver to pick the shit up- im sure he will do it--- the league basis their decisions on what lebron wants apparently.
Silver pooper-scooper? lol...why not?

if lebron complains enough- of course the league would help him out!!!

lol

I tend to agree with Slinky. Lebron bitching about it had more to do with it than you want to admit and less to do with it than bks claims.

Lebron is the best player in the league, so any suggestions, complaints, etc. are going to be listened to by the league offices. I mean, they ain't listening to Swaggy P, but Lebron? Yeah, they're gonna listen.

My guess would be that it was something that was being considered and Lebron's complaints "tipped the scales" so to speak.

Not really sure how the NBA makes more money by having extra days off during a series.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I hope Lebron got enough league-mandated rest to play a full game tonight. This schedule has been ridiculous.

Of course not. His old ass needs at least a week between games now.

Little bitch will start getting cramps soon.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why things like this surprise anyone. You're not going to say your championship squad would lose to another one from a different decade.

Dr. J also just said his teams would beat the Warriors too.

Warriors never beating anyone, ever according to everyone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. J also just said his teams would beat the Warriors too.

Warriors never beating anyone, ever according to everyone.

lol exactly and I'm sure if you ask these Warriors 2 weeks from now then they're going to say they will beat everyone.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol exactly and I'm sure if you ask these Warriors 2 weeks from now then they're going to say they will beat everyone.

Not if they get upset in the Finals again.:D

:peep:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I think a lot of the bitterness(if you want to call it that) is that the athletes today are making SO MUCH MORE money than the previous generations, that you see the older generations clinging to their legacy. It's much more important to them now.

Even Barkley admits he's salty at the money he could make in today's game. Role players today are making more than superstars did in their careers.