• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i DEF think LeBron should complain to the league about his just atrocious lack of rest---- maybe if lebron asks really really nicely they can play the first half of a game one day.....get plenty of rest---- and then play the rest of the game the next day...

i mean- they listen to what lebron says---- why not?

i mean- its not based on TV and money----its all about THE KING. lol........

wait wait----maybe if LeBron asks REALLY REALLY nicely they can reduce the 3 pt lne for the Cavs to only 20 feet.....be tough to switch it at half time--- but if lebron asks REALLY REALLY nicely- why not? I mean--- he is the King!

lol.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are going to make your own assumption, which is fine. But to act like its obviously correct isn't fair, imo.

LeBron is an important voice in the NBA, but there are a ton of other voices that are more important.

Yeah, I don't believe for a second that there were not other benefits from the change and that NBA simply changed the schedule because James wanted it changed. That's a ridiculous position.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a humble shack in California what the hell is the issue?
dude - GREAT idea

they cna play the Cavs home games at LeBrons home in Bath ohio--- and they cna play the road games at LeBrons house in LA!!!!

lol----- why not? we all know the NBA makes policy based on LeBrons opinion----- not billions of dollars of TV money. lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I hate the 2 days off BS, I think I would be able to deal with it more if the NBA did not give these teams 2 days off after game 1 after both teams just had a week off. Game 1 and 2 should only require 1 day off between games.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he can petition the league to have the NBA Finals games at his house in Bath Ohio in his back yard- private court?

lol.
I wouldn't go there if I were you. I take a weekly shit in his yard. I won't say where but just stay away from the rose bushes if you know what I mean

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude - GREAT idea

they cna play the Cavs home games at LeBrons home in Bath ohio--- and they cna play the road games at LeBrons house in LA!!!!

lol----- why not? we all know the NBA makes policy based on LeBrons opinion----- not billions of dollars of TV money. lol
That's why i am here...I'm a fancyboy

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go there if I were you. I take a weekly shit in his yard. I won't say where but just stay away from the rose bushes if you know what I mean

So THAT'S what I stepped in on the way to jerk off in his pool house! You rotten SOB!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LEBron asks Silver to pick the shit up- im sure he will do it--- the league basis their decisions on what lebron wants apparently.
Silver pooper-scooper? lol...why not?

if lebron complains enough- of course the league would help him out!!!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So THAT'S what I stepped in on the way to jerk off in his pool house! You rotten SOB!
Me?????

WTF dude, I walk by the pool house on my way to the roses and slipped on something. Next time leave a tie on the door knob or something:nono:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LEBron asks Silver to pick the shit up- im sure he will do it--- the league basis their decisions on what lebron wants apparently.
Silver pooper-scooper? lol...why not?

if lebron complains enough- of course the league would help him out!!!
Have you seen these bushes?? I bet Javier got a big raise thanks to me