• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great start. This is going to be a fun series.
Expect Golden St to play a lot better next game. We need to bring the defence again and protect home court.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great start. This is going to be a fun series.
Expect Golden St to play a lot better next game. We need to bring the defence again and protect home court.

Yep most important thing for Toronto is not to let those role players go off.

You know without KD available that both Steph and Klay with get their points but if you can shut the rest of the team down then you're going to be in great shape to go up 2-0.

Expect Lowry to be better and hopefully Green shot is here to stay.

Not expecting 20+ from Gasol or 32 from Siakam but I think Leonard will be better.

Game 2 should be fun

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I didn’t expect that. I know it’s just one game but I had GS in a sweep

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep most important thing for Toronto is not to let those role players go off.

You know without KD available that both Steph and Klay with get their points but if you can shut the rest of the team down then you're going to be in great shape to go up 2-0.

Expect Lowry to be better and hopefully Green shot is here to stay.

Not expecting 20+ from Gasol or 32 from Siakam but I think Leonard will be better.

Game 2 should be fun

Golden State swarmed Kawhi tonight. Leaving others open and they hit their shots. Pick your poison. Stay on him or lay off him a bit. Kawhi will take over the next game.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Finals record without Curry or Barry?

Pretty bad. Wilt Performed poorly back in Philly without Curry as well. Curry > Wilt. FACT!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not experts, but just media people who want to see Durant leave. Of course, the Warriors are better with KD. The Warriors are not as good any time one of their stars are out, whether it be KD, Steph, Klay, or Dray.

Here's what sucks most. Iggy was almost as important as any of those. Without him they have 1-2 fewer titles.

And he may be hurt...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what sucks most. Iggy was almost as important as any of those. Without him they have 1-2 fewer titles.

And he may be hurt...

If Iggy is out, the Warriors are in serious trouble. Iggy was fantastic guarding Kawhi.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't need to.

They just need a balance attack.

I don't think anyone is expecting 30+ points from Siakam every game.

Balance scoring, better version of Kawhi, and keep playing like a top defense like they been all season long gives them a solid chance to win this series.

Kawhi was average today

Actually, I think Kawhi was below average last night. Lowry from an offensive standpoint, didn't do a thing and they still won. That's what's more concerning about this series for GS.

They need Durant, that's clear as day now.

Toronto has length to give the Dubs problem and their defense was on point. Meanwhile, the Warriors kept leaving every shooter open so as to double up on Kawhi. That's likely going to change in game 2 - make Kawhi beat you 1-on-1 and don't allow the other guys to get into a rhythm. Because of this method, Gasol and Green were able to have good games for the Raptors.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Iggy is out, the Warriors are in serious trouble. Iggy was fantastic guarding Kawhi.

From a defensive aspect, we saw what the Warriors are like without Iggy last year when they played the Rockets. It allowed the Rockets to come back in the series and almost win. If Durant were to come back completely healthy game 2 and no Iggy, GS is still screwed.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GSW look bad, they have just been playing in the West which is weak so they looked better than they are.

The West is not so weak. It's going to come as a shock to some people, but Toronto's actually a really good team that has arguably the best player in the playoffs right now.