• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone keeps saying sweep.... but I'm just not seeing it. The Warriors are a very, very talented team, and I think they will find a way to get at least 1 win.

Cavs in 3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors will give up at halftime in Game 4 and Draymond will start crying again and call AD.

Book it.

LOL @ Draymond crying bc Lebron beat him and he needs more help

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors will give up at halftime in Game 4 and Draymond will start crying again and call AD.

Book it.

LOL @ Draymond crying bc Lebron beat him and he needs more help

Kind of heavy handed for a Cavs/Lebron fan to be calling out someone else for saying they need help. LOL.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
serious question...

have you ever been institutionalized against your will?

You still haven't answered my question, cumface.

What type of medication were you on when you had your little meltdown?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to let it be known right now that if the Cavs do make a series of this, I will have zero tolerance for the inevitable "series would be over if Iggy was playing, cavs so lucky" takes.

That's fantastic!

Berkeley_Blues2.0

A-Political X-GOP X-Dem
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone keeps saying sweep.... but I'm just not seeing it. The Warriors are a very, very talented team, and I think they will find a way to get at least 1 win.

Trolling aside, I agree. The Warriors only have had given glimpses and short bursts of greatness during the playoffs this year. And I see some underlying attitude / effort issues off and on. Curry and Durant don't play particularly well together.

Bottomline, I don't think the Warriors are as hungry as last year but seem to turn it on when they need it. So if Cleveland still had Irving, I'd give them a good shot and even without Irving, this could easily go 6.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't seen many people on this forum say sweep. Most have said 5 because Lebron's good enough to have an epic game that'll win the Cavs 1 game. I'm starting to lean towards 6 given Iggy's health concerns.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would they include in this trade though? If you include Love you better get a star. If not, you have to include bad contracts to get a Mccollum possibly. I mean that could entice Lebron to stay.

That's the thing that makes it tough for them, imo. If this were a top 3 pick, it would be much easier to pair with a bad contract and keep Love.

With the #8, they may very well have to include Love. If they do that, they might be able to get better if they get someone who's better than Love...

but ultimately they're still in the same spot, possibly not having enough to get past the Sixers or Celtics, let alone enough to beat the Warriors or Rockets.

I honestly think that this is where we see the real effects of the CBA. It clearly hasn't stopped star players from joining forces...but it makes it darn hard to keep them together or to add more pieces if a team needs them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he was drunk on cheap bargain basement vodka and took too much ambien.

I doubt they'd allow a person like him to actually buy alcohol. He probably made it himself in his moms toilet.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of heavy handed for a Cavs/Lebron fan to be calling out someone else for saying they need help. LOL.

He never called for help on the Cavs (I wouldn’t call Love much help). Talk to Miami fans lol

Also a huge difference with blowing a 3-1 lead when you already won 73 games and needing more help. Lebron left Cleveland bc he literally had d-league players.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe he needs to come off the bench anyway.

Green can matchup against KD and TT can play Draymond. KLove is kind of an odd man out. He can guard Draymond I guess but then we lose TT’s offensive rebounding idk
The Warriors are a really bad matchup for Love. The Cavs might be better without him in this series

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to let it be known right now that if the Cavs do make a series of this, I will have zero tolerance for the inevitable "series would be over if Iggy was playing, cavs so lucky" takes.
Fair but I mean, it does make a difference. My feeling is the Warriors have had more than enough injury luck with the teams they've faced so no crying allowed. But Iguodala matters.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with that scenario is that the 8th pick won't garner anywhere near the value that Wiggins was worth at the time. The trade partner's going to want more in return if Cleveland's looking to add a star.

Agree. Which probably means including Love in the trade and that puts them right back in the same predicament the're in now.

Cavs be like:

upload_2018-5-30_14-6-49.jpeg

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are a really bad matchup for Love. The Cavs might be better without him in this series

The Dubs are pretty much a bad matchup for most if not all teams.
They have too many weapons.
Their one weakness being, their own worst enemy... is themselves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if dray has to guard lebron though.....

DRAYMOND is a bad/nightmare matchup for Love

Love is a GREAT matchup against looney and bell.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never called for help on the Cavs (I wouldn’t call Love much help). Talk to Miami fans lol

Also a huge difference with blowing a 3-1 lead when you already won 73 games and needing more help. Lebron left Cleveland bc he literally had d-league players.

Actually this is all Lebron's fault if you think about it. If he wasn't such a whiny bitch about being called a bitch, then crying to the league to have Draymond suspended for something he clearly instigated, KD wouldn't be on the team. He would have just taken the L on the series and probably had a much better shot of dethroning whoever was the top team right now. Warriors would have locked Barnes into a long term contract after the season because KD wasn't going to come to the Warriors after they won back to back titles.

Also if KD doesn't go to the Warriors, the Cavs have a much better shot at repeating after 2016. You probably don't get Kyrie to request a trade and you have a dynasty on your hands.

So it's actually all Lebron's fault you probably won't be able to retain Lebron and have a chance for more championships.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if dray has to guard lebron though.....

DRAYMOND is a bad/nightmare matchup for Love

Love is a GREAT matchup against looney and bell.
LeBron is gonna average around 40/10/10 and still probably lose in 5. All they gotta do is shut down everyone else.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this is all Lebron's fault if you think about it. If he wasn't such a whiny bitch about being called a bitch, then crying to the league to have Draymond suspended for something he clearly instigated, KD wouldn't be on the team. He would have just taken the L on the series and probably had a much better shot of dethroning whoever was the top team right now. Warriors would have locked Barnes into a long term contract after the season because KD wasn't going to come to the Warriors after they won back to back titles.

Also if KD doesn't go to the Warriors, the Cavs have a much better shot at repeating after 2016. You probably don't get Kyrie to request a trade and you have a dynasty on your hands.

So it's actually all Lebron's fault you probably won't be able to retain Lebron and have a chance for more championships.

Lebron's revenge on Gilbert is complete? :noidea: