• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs win- the board:

View attachment 180041

Cavs lose- the board:
Times-Square-New-Years-Eve.jpg

Not so sure, if the Cavs take down the Ws it will be historic and many want to see Goliath go down.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say, the Buffalo Bills just called. they wanna hold their heads high for "4 straight finals" too...:rolleyes2:

but hey, glad to see that your crystal ball is working so well this morning...:D

when did the Bills get that? I must have missed it....I am pretty sure the Bills did not pull of the GREATEST COMEBACK IN THE HISTORY of their sport.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i am being completely objective id PROBABLY say Warriors in 5--- but-- since Old Man Iguadala's corpse is having trouble with the re-animation process---- since the Warriors bench is flaming hot garbage outside of him with the likes of G-leaguers Kevin Looney, Quinn Cook, Nick Young, and only one semi- decent player in Shaun Livingston---- since LeBron mentally owns the mentally weak Draymond Green----- since Curry will have to deal with a real defender in Hill ------- since Nance and TT will run circles around trash like Looney----- since Patrick McCaw may PLAY and puke all over himself---- since Cupcake already got one----- I am saying the King and his Cavaliers in 7

I knew I'd troll you successfully. Now Iggy matters to you? The rest is obviously a condemned man praying for a governor's pardon that will never come. Avi bet? I'll give you 2-1 odds, my 2 weeks vs your one. Plus whatever vcash you want to bet, I have never once bet it so someone will have to explain how to do it LOL.

I believe I have now successfully punked you as no way you take the bet.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow +650. They were +360 in 2007 vs the Spurs.

Not to mention the Cavs had about 1% chance to win it all at the beginning of the playoffs and under 10% of making the Finals.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when did the Bills get that? I must have missed it....I am pretty sure the Bills did not pull of the GREATEST COMEBACK IN THE HISTORY of their sport.

tsk, an absolute shame that Kyrie isn't holding the trophy in this pic...

I mean, he DID save LeClown's bacon and all...:heh:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty good comparison actually. Game of inches literally. If Norwood makes that kick, if Kyrie misses that shot.... I know that's not what happened, but the Bills are definitely the best analogy. Congrats, Marv Levy!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tsk, an absolute shame that Kyrie isn't holding the trophy in this pic...

I mean, he DID save LeClown's bacon and all...:heh:

That's the one thing that worries me, Kyrie has ice cubes in his veins, he might somehow steal another one for......wait, what? You're kidding! Kyrie isn't even ON this Cavs team?? Oh shit, never mind, Cavs are toast LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow +650. They were +360 in 2007 vs the Spurs.

Not to mention the Cavs had about 1% chance to win it all at the beginning of the playoffs and under 10% of making the Finals.
I just read a good article saying in the offseason the CAvs could offer Redick the mini-mid level.....

if they could get him and get a solid player for hte pick they would good to go.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the one thing that worries me, Kyrie has ice cubes in his veins, he might somehow steal another one for......wait, what? You're kidding! Kyrie isn't even ON this Cavs team?? Oh shit, never mind, Cavs are toast LOL
Kyrie is icing his knee somewhere right now.

At least Draymond's weird obsession with going after other players' junk has seemed to subside....maybe he is getting it in the locker room now that Durant came over?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say the Warriors in six games, but I do believe they could go seven games. Houston has exposed the Warriors weakness now, so Tyrone Lue is already telling LeBron to play tough defense an isolation ball - Get ready for the D'antoni system by a different coach

This is wrong on so many levels.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible but now Iggy might miss games in this series too. He proved he's pretty important last series. I'm sticking with Ws in 5 though.

Same. I can't see LBJ getting swept again in his career until he is washed and not the top option on a team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I'd troll you successfully. Now Iggy matters to you? The rest is obviously a condemned man praying for a governor's pardon that will never come. Avi bet? I'll give you 2-1 odds, my 2 weeks vs your one. Plus whatever vcash you want to bet, I have never once bet it so someone will have to explain how to do it LOL.

of course Iggy matters1!!! that was my bad! where you watching the last series against the Rockets?

instead of signing some vet min guys which were probably knocking down the door to get to GSW - the Warriors are sending Kevin Looney and Jordan Bell and Nick Young out there! lol.....for fucks sake how does that happen? That is criminal negligence on Myers part.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is icing his knee somewhere right now.

At least Draymond's weird obsession with going after other players' junk has seemed to subside....maybe he is getting it in the locker room now that Durant came over?

Haha! That's great, Draymond loves dick, sure why not? So you accept my bet then?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course Iggy matters1!!! that was my bad! where you watching the last series against the Rockets?

instead of signing some vet min guys which were probably knocking down the door to get to GSW - the Warriors are sending Kevin Looney and Jordan Bell and Nick Young out there! lol.....for fucks sake how does that happen? That is criminal negligence on Myers part.

Wow you're right, I was really stupid to offer that bet. Oh well, no backing out now I guess I'm stuck.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance , @DJ, @trojanfan12 .....

I was wrong.

They can keep Capela and Ariza and still acquire James.

But, only if he gets traded there.

I was reading a Twitter war on the subject and someone linked an article by Pincus that lays out the how of it.

But, as @TurnUpTheHeat pointed out, why would Gilbert agree?

Gotta get at least one more team involved to find something the Cavs would want.

Maybe Jabari Parker and send Gordon to the Bucks?

Pincus used a team like the Bulls in his example...

How the Rockets Can Land LeBron James Without Sacrificing Everything Else

I'm not sure it makes a lot of sense for them to go after Lebron. I know that sounds crazy, but here is my "lawjik".

The Rockets went with what? A 7 man rotation? They looked worn out at times, especially in the 2nd half of the last 2 games.

Plus, Lebron may look at CP3's injury history and see why he left D-Wade and the Heat.

I don't know if it had anything to do with CP3's injury, but I doubt it helped. He's 33. Lebron's 33. CP3 ended up hurt and Lebron looked gassed at times with all of the minutes he played.

The Rockets might be better offshoring up their bench.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sounds good!! of course ill take the avatar bet --- ill bet your 1k straight up as well if you set the bet up.