• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Bosh on the Heat the year before Lebron went there and they're still not playing for a title, moron. Golden State was a title team that already had a completely established core that was winning WITHOUT Durant. These two situations are in no way comparable, holy shit you're a fucking idiot.

CLEARLY I'm dealing with an idiot...

LeClown went to the heat to ring chase, bottom line, and all your tap dancing BULLSHIT doesn't change the fact...

so KD was NOT the 1st player to do this...

do the board a favor and pull your head outta your ads...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're also in the camp that says 4 All-Stars isn't enough to beat Houston and their 2 All-Stars. Got it.

No, I'm well aware the Warriors are better than Houston, what is your point?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEARLY I'm dealing with an idiot...

LeClown went to the heat to ring chase, bottom line, and all your tap dancing BULLSHIT doesn't change the fact...

so KD was NOT the 1st player to do this...

do the board a favor and pull your head outta your ads...
You've always been the most irrational, simple-minded poster on this board. Yes, KD was the first major free agent to ever join a 73-win team that was just minutes away from winning their 2nd straight title. Lebron joining a Miami team without an established title roster is not the same. I can't help you, dumbass. Time for you to move along.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've always been the most irrational, simple-minded poster on this board. Yes, KD was the first major free agent to ever join a 73-win team that was just minutes away from winning their 2nd straight title. Lebron joining a Miami team without an established title roster is not the same. I can't help you, dumbass. Time for you to move along.

Since there never was a 73 win team before he kinda would have to be...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still a retard. You have to know that. "But but but but Iggy! 4 All-Stars just isn't enough!"

Retarded.

Waaaaaaa!!!! Golden St. is luckier than my team. Everyone feel sorry for me! The NBA is unfair.

See how that shit works?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since there never was a 73 win team before he kinda would have to be...
Fine, take that part out. Who was the last major FA at KD's level to sign with a team that had just won a title 2 years prior, was minutes from winning a 2nd (and beat that FA in the conference finals), and had an already established nucleus of championship-caliber players?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, take that part out. Who was the last major FA at KD's level to sign with a team that had just won a title 2 years prior, was minutes from winning a 2nd (and beat that FA in the conference finals), and had an already established nucleus of championship-caliber players?

Yeah, that situation never happened before 2016 either LOL

I'm not arguing KD didn't make a move to make his path to a ring easier, of course he did. The question is why that bothers people. The dude was a free agent, and he wanted to win. So he did. I don't think he cares that he's not seen as some MJ style dominating alpha. He wants to win, to have fun playing on a team perfect for his talents, to make bank, and be a key part of a legendary all-time great team. Making mopes like you mad is just a bonus.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaaaa!!!! Golden St. is luckier than my team. Everyone feel sorry for me! The NBA is unfair.

See how that shit works?
How what works? You admitting I'm right? Dude, I will be absolutely honest - the Cavs are a nice team for me to watch in the playoffs. My sports rankings of importance goes:

1a. Ohio State football
1b. Cleveland Indians
2. Cleveland Browns

3. Ohio State basketball

4. Cleveland Cavaliers

I never once said anything about feeling sorry for me. I was sadder about the Blue Jackets blowing the Capitals series than the Cavs losing in the Finals. They won their ring and I'm happy I was alive to see it. My presence in this thread was to point out that, regardless of who they're playing right now, the Warriors are without question the luckiest team in NBA playoffs history. It's not even remotely close.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How what works? You admitting I'm right? Dude, I will be absolutely honest - the Cavs are a nice team for me to watch in the playoffs. My sports rankings of importance goes:

1a. Ohio State football
1b. Cleveland Indians
2. Cleveland Browns

3. Ohio State basketball

4. Cleveland Cavaliers

I never once said anything about feeling sorry for me. I was sadder about the Blue Jackets blowing the Capitals series than the Cavs losing in the Finals. They won their ring and I'm happy I was alive to see it. My presence in this thread was to point out that, regardless of who they're playing right now, the Warriors are without question the luckiest team in NBA playoffs history. It's not even remotely close.

TLDR

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so the Rockets and their 2 allstars (when Paul was healthy) were better than the Warriors and their 4 all stars?
Yep. They were up 3-2 when Paul got hurt and would've won the series had he not.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. We'll ignore that I just don't care what your interests are.
LOL because it completely deflates your little attempts to get under my skin? Sorry buddy, better luck next time.