• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annnnnnnd this is why LeBron opting in to be traded isn't as farfetched as it sounds...

Guess we will know by the 29th....

Let it be, Bron help us out for old times sake. We will get that statue built for you real quick, right on top of the Thome one if you want us to take that down.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In game 1 where Lebron almost singlehandedly beat the Warriors, his +/- was -13 and Jordan Clarkson's was +8. That stat means absolutely fucking nothing. Again, stop being a retard.

Iggy allows the Warriors to do a lot on the offensive end and throws the opposing team into interesting line up decisions. He's also the primary defender on Lebron and does an effective job on him. Hence, why he won the 2015 Finals MVP, retard.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely hilarious that someone could say a former Finals MVP from just 3 years ago isn't important to a team. Sure.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Warriors closing it out tonight

I would actually be mildly surprised if Cleveland loses. Not dramatically so but I expect a mail-it-in game from the Ws and an epic one from LeBron

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay is without a doubt for my favorite Warrior.

Of this there can be no doubt. No drama or on-court trolling like Draymond, no insecurities like KD, no mouthpieces or 'chosen one' aura like Curry. Just ball, bulldog, bong hits, and babes. Klay is the shit.

Last edited:

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay is without a doubt for my favorite Warrior.

He's definitely a character and his trolling has been very impressive, I like his style.

I still LOL @ this picture of him cheesin' on the bench after fouling out...

klay-fouled-out.jpg

You gotta love it.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dude. 1 guy won game 3 for them. That's it and it's irrefutable. Their second leading scorer had 11. Without KD, Cleveland wins running away. Why do I have to keep repeating facts to you guys?

She was referring to over the course of a series or season, the Warriors have multiple guys who step up and get it done, this series makes that obvious. That's kind of the whole point of a superteam, and the reason KD took the easier route to winning rings.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy allows the Warriors to do a lot on the offensive end and throws the opposing team into interesting line up decisions. He's also the primary defender on Lebron and does an effective job on him. Hence, why he won the 2015 Finals MVP, retard.
Lebron went off for a triple double, Iggy didn't do shit. You're living 3 years in the past, he's a decent role player but acting like he's anything close to being as important as Chris Paul or Kevin Love or Kyrie Irving is still just fucking retarded, as I've said since the start. Boo hoo, they're missing their 5th (at best) player, leaving them with only 4 all-stars in their starting lineup. FOH with that bullshit.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron went off for a triple double, Iggy didn't do shit. You're living 3 years in the past, he's a decent role player but acting like he's anything close to being as important as Chris Paul or Kevin Love or Kyrie Irving is still just fucking retarded, as I've said since the start. Boo hoo, they're missing their 5th (at best) player, leaving them with only 4 all-stars in their starting lineup. FOH with that bullshit.

Lebron gets a triple double against anyone. Westbrook averaged a triple double over the last 2 seasons. You're overvaluing what a triple double is. What you saw in game 3 was that when Iggy guarded Lebron, Lebron wasn't as effective.

LOL at mentioning Kevin Love. Kevin Love's a good talent, but with his role, he's not as effective and important to the Cavs. You literally had Terry Rozier go on ESPN and say that Love not playing hurt the Celtics game plan heading for game 7 because they were going to attack Kevin Love on the offensive end. I never said Iguodala was the most important player in this series. But Iggy allows the Warriors to be what they really are - a team that can put out a lineup that spreads your defense and just dissects you while also having another body that can guard Lebron really effectively.

Keep getting owned in this conversation, fuck boy.

Last edited:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron gets a triple double against anyone. Westbrook averaged a triple double over the last 2 seasons. You're overvaluing what a triple double is. What you saw in game 3 was that when Iggy guarded Lebron, Lebron wasn't as effective.

LOL at mentioning Kevin Love. Kevin Love's a good talent, but with his role, he's not as effective and important to the Cavs. You literally had Terry Rozier go on ESPN and say that Love not playing hurt the Celtics game plan heading for game 7 because they were going to attack Kevin Love on the offensive end. I never said Iguodala was the most important player in this series. But Iggy allows the Warriors to be what they really are - a team that can put out a lineup that spreads your defense and just dissects you while also having another body that can guard really effectively.

Keep getting owned in this conversation, fuck boy.
Iggy meant nothing in this last game. Nothing at all. Kevin Durant won the game for you. Without Kevin Durant, having Iggy back would've meant GS would've lost by 20. Also, only enormous losers say they're "owning" people.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy meant nothing in this last game. Nothing at all. Kevin Durant won the game for you. Without Kevin Durant, having Iggy back would've meant GS would've lost by 20. Also, only enormous losers say they're "owning" people.

Where did I say Iggy and Durant were the same player? Are you fucking stupid? Of course Durant's game kept the Warriors in the game and ultimately won. But Iggy's the best defender that Golden St. has and his defense on Lebron kept him from going off for another epic performance. That's the argument. The original argument was that Golden St. is so lucky and that Cleveland has nowhere near the luck that GS does around the time that CP3 got injured. Let's discuss the good luck/bad luck scenarios for both teams in the playoffs:

Cleveland
=======
Good luck:
- Remained injury free sans Kevin Love for 1 game
- Faced Boston without 2 of their All Stars
- Faced Golden St. without Iguodala for 2 games in this series.

Bad Luck:
- Their roster sucks outside of Lebron James

Golden St.
=======
Good luck:
- Faced San Antonio without Kawhi
- Faced NO without Cousins
- CP3 getting injured games 6 and 7

Bad luck:
- Had to go the 1st round without Steph
- No Iguodala for 6 games in the playoffs starting in the WCF

Seems like Golden St. has had more to deal with than Cleveland in the playoffs. And only dipshits call people retards when they clearly are wrong in an argument/debate.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously...?:sadbron:
Lebron joined a team with 47 wins who was bounced in the first round of the playoffs.

KD joined a team who won 73 games and was minutes from winning their second straight title after beating KD in the conference finals.

I can't help you if you don't know the difference here.