• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...JR Smith signed with Klutch?
Wonder how much James promised him he'd get this summer.

Does Andy get a ring?
He def contributed to the Cavs win.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly agree with don't believe everything you read, but I've read 2 articles so far saying James enrolled his kids in the LA school district.
Fact is he bought a 23M home there.

Could we soon see @ChiefsLakers67 sporting that James jersey?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope that this math nerd is right. Basically, his conclusion is that the Warriors will be just fine if they can get Curry healthy again. Hell, we don't need Durant!! (Okay, I still hope we have a chance to get KD.) I guess the big question is how do we keep Curry healthy?

Is The Stephen Curry Revolution Over Already?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Cavs hold them to under 100 EVERY game

The Warriors were the best offensive team in the NBA, averaging 115 points per game during the regular season. Then they averaged 110 in the first round of the playoffs, 119 in the Western Semis, and 106 in the Western Finals. In seventeen playoff games, they were held to fewer that 100 points in only three games.

So, your prediction that the Cavs' defense would hold the Warriors to less than 100 in every game seemed outlandish. As fate would have it, the Warriors would put up 100+ in games 1, 2, 4 and 6, so you were a little over zealous with the whole "EVERY game" bit.

HOWEVER! The Warriors averaged fewer than 100 points per game in The Finals (less than 95 in games 3 through 7)! So the Cavs defense was able to hold the Warriors to 15 points fewer than their regular season opponents, and 12 points under their Western playoff opponents.

In 99 regular season and playoff games prior to The Finals, the Warriors were held to fewer than 100 points in only 10 games. The Cavs did it in three of seven.

Anyway, it's a good thing we've got basketball geniuses like @TurnUpTheHeat around here to teach us that the Cavs defense wasn't really that great in The Finals, otherwise, we might look at the well-documented statistical history of the series and think otherwise.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking to you guys...

"They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc...."

Whoever wrote this is an embarrassment to whatever elementary school they attended.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors were the best offensive team in the NBA, averaging 115 points per game during the regular season. Then they averaged 110 in the first round of the playoffs, 119 in the Western Semis, and 106 in the Western Finals. In seventeen playoff games, they were held to fewer that 100 points in only three games.

So, your prediction that the Cavs' defense would hold the Warriors to less than 100 in every game seemed outlandish. As fate would have it, the Warriors would put up 100+ in games 1, 2, 4 and 6, so you were a little over zealous with the whole "EVERY game" bit.

HOWEVER! The Warriors averaged fewer than 100 points per game in The Finals (less than 95 in games 3 through 7)! So the Cavs defense was able to hold the Warriors to 15 points fewer than their regular season opponents, and 12 points under their Western playoff opponents.

In 99 regular season and playoff games prior to The Finals, the Warriors were held to fewer than 100 points in only 10 games. The Cavs did it in three of seven.

Anyway, it's a good thing we've got basketball geniuses like @TurnUpTheHeat around here to teach us that the Cavs defense wasn't really that great in The Finals, otherwise, we might look at the well-documented statistical history of the series and think otherwise.
@TurnUpTheHeat owned by slinky

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly agree with don't believe everything you read, but I've read 2 articles so far saying James enrolled his kids in the LA school district.

oh HEELLLLLLL no...!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love CL67, but I'd love to see the reactions he would have if Lebron signed with the Lakers. That shit would be hilarious. Hammer and Trojan would have to put up an "are you over 18" acknowledgement every time a user visited this site.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love CL67, but I'd love to see the reactions he would have if Lebron signed with the Lakers. That shit would be hilarious. Hammer and Trojan would have to put up an "are you over 18" acknowledgement every time a user visited this site.

k, THIS shit ain't funny, fellas...:nono:

'sides, as EVERYONE(with a brain) has noted his BEST years are behind him...so who NEEDS him...?

he ain't coming here and donning MY team's uni...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.