• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry made the mistake of trying to hit the home run with a 3 to tie it instead of taking the ball to the basket. He had a lot of room to go to the hoop, but simply avoided doing so. One of his MULTIPLE mistakes throughout these finals. Love's defense just sold out to defend the 3. Curry had lanes to drive, but kept pivoting back to try a step back. There was too much time left for this.

Plus, their usual very crisp ball movement wasn't there either...and although some here are gonna disagree, that's actually another key aspect to Bogut's presence and game..which was sorely missed in the last 3 games.

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry didnt even try and get to the basket AT ALL in this series- i think that is an indication of both how worn out he was- and that he was not completely healthy.....playing back to back 7 games series after 2 years playing a max number of games while trying to get healthy is pretty much impossible. When you cant score inside after your team is starting to get tired and beat up- which both teams were- it starts to make offense very hard- even if you have 2 of the best shooters- if not the two BEST shooters of all time in Klay and Curry.

these guys are just so freaking scary though.....never EVER was i comfortable with a Cavs lead...those 2 could erase a lead in an INSTANT...that Game 5 26 points in the first half by Thompson was unreal and petrifying.

The games were so damn far apart i think being tired is a weak excuse....there was like a week between each game lol

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K if you say so. Thought he was shorter than that though...

Ah well, point STILL stands...:lol:

Kidd was a lock down defender. Love isn't.

They just had him on Curry to make it harder for Curry to get his shot off.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the Lakers saying to Durants team "What if we can get Lebron"
And then say to Lebrons team "What if we can get Durant"

And hey presto, LA Lakers 2017 NBA champions

:hope:
I think there is a better chance your syphillis clears up on its own than that happening

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, their usual very crisp ball movement wasn't there either...and although some here are gonna disagree, that's actually another key aspect to Bogut's presence and game..which was sorely missed in the last 3 games.
Teams that live by the 3 pointer die by the 3 pointer.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking to you guys...

"They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc...."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking to you guys...

"They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc...."

Just because they won a title doesn't me he and Kevin Love worked. Everyone can see that Love doesn't belong in Cleveland

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimate Warrior. Singular. The wrestler. You knew that, right?
And whether it's singular or plural changes the message how?
Passive aggression isn't a good look for you. Stick to being an a@!.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was definitely busting stones. What I don't understand is why it's such a big deal these days.

It used to be a world of men.

Ummm because he cries when it's done to him. You really need to watch more basketball. :dhd:

Status
Not open for further replies.