• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it begins......Wiggy with the old "I told you so" and "I was right."

GTFOH.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GTFOH.

For the next couple of weeks it's going to be a lot of so-called Cavs fans waving their dick around. Then the draft, free agency and summer league starts and nobody gives a shit again

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Lee was VERY underated last year in the Finals. The Warriors had ZERO inside threat. Ezeli and Varejao were awful- ---well Ezeli was awful--- Andy is just kinda washed up- but at least andy didnt poop himself and could actually play a little tiny bit-----and losing Boguts defense was also a significant development--- but the fact that the Warriors had absolutely zero threat in the middle meant the Cavs could load up outside.

but honestly- the Kevin Love defense on Curry at the end was just amazing. All those people that criticized Love''s defense saw Love make the DEFENSIVE PLAY OF HIS LIFE- when he shut off curry- made him give it up---- got the ball back and than Curry COULDNT shake Love and bricked a 3 where Bron got the board and it was pretty much over.

unbeleivable--- after all was said and done- KEVIN LOVE MADE ONE OF THE PLAYS OF THE YEAR PLAYING DEFENSE THAT WOULD MAKE HAKEEM PROUD ON CURRY- UNBELIEVABLE.

Love will be back next year.....all the people that were on his ass about his defense owe that dude a big fat MY BAD! JUST TOO AMAZING

i mustve watched this a 100 times !!! LOL....Curry being owned by Love....TOO awesome.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the next couple of weeks it's going to be a lot of so-called Cavs fans waving their dick around. Then the draft, free agency and summer league starts and nobody gives a shit again

Very interested to see what the Lakers do. I think they could end up trading the pick for an established veteran.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Lee was VERY underated last year in the Finals. The Warriors had ZERO inside threat. Ezeli and Varejao were awful- and losing Boguts defense was also a significant development--- but the fact that the Warriors had absolutely zero threat in the middle meant the Cavs could load up outside.

but honestly- the Kevin Love defense on Curry at the end was just amazing. All those people that criticized Love''s defense saw Love make the DEFENSIVE PLAY OF HIS LIFE- when he shut off curry- made him give it up---- got the ball back and than Curry COULDNT shake Love and bricked a 3 where Bron got the board and it was pretty much over.

unbeleivable--- after all was said and done- KEVIN LOVE MADE ONE OF THE PLAYS OF THE YEAR PLAYING DEFENSE THAT WOULD MAKE HAKEEM PROUD ON CURRY- UNBELIEVABLE.

Love will be back next year.....all the people that were on his ass about his defense owe that dude a big fat MY BAD! JUST TOO AMAZING

i mustve watched this a 100 times !!! LOL....Curry being owned by Love....TOO awesome.

:yawning:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it really kills it for the TRUE fans of their teams...And probably a tad unfairly i might add...

But yeah, the shine fades eventually...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Lee was VERY underated last year in the Finals. The Warriors had ZERO inside threat. Ezeli and Varejao were awful- and losing Boguts defense was also a significant development--- but the fact that the Warriors had absolutely zero threat in the middle meant the Cavs could load up outside.

Curry made the mistake of trying to hit the home run with a 3 to tie it instead of taking the ball to the basket. He had a lot of room to go to the hoop, but simply avoided doing so. One of his MULTIPLE mistakes throughout these finals. Love's defense just sold out to defend the 3. Curry had lanes to drive, but kept pivoting back to try a step back. There was too much time left for this.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So suddenly.....Love is a good defender? Because he's 6-10 and was guarding a player that's what......6-3?

:lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So suddenly.....Love is a good defender? Because he's 6-10 and was guarding a player that's what......6-3?

:lol:

It wasn't even really good defense. Love sold out to protect against the 3, it's just Curry didn't take what was given.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GTFOH.
as i have said multiple times.

time vindicates. Once again its true. Sorry DJ.

enjoy the summer of LeBron and the Cavs. Unbelievable. One of the greatest victories in NBA history and LeBron cements himself as one of the very best ever.

not only that- but my boy Kyrie Irving put the league on notice that NO ONE has as versatile an offensive game outside of a couple guys on OKC.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Cavs basically had the same team as last year before injuries but GS was much better this year than last year

So GS should consider themselves lucky or more than likely they would be down 0-2 to the cavs in the finals

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interested to see what the Lakers do. I think they could end up trading the pick for an established veteran.

I can see the Lakers saying to Durants team "What if we can get Lebron"
And then say to Lebrons team "What if we can get Durant"

And hey presto, LA Lakers 2017 NBA champions

:hope:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i have said multiple times.

time vindicates. Once again its true. Sorry DJ.

enjoy the summer of LeBron and the Cavs. Unbelievable. One of the greatest victories in NBA history and LeBron cements himself as one of the very best ever.

not only that- but my boy Kyrie Irving put the league on notice that NO ONE has as versatile an offensive game outside of a couple guys on OKC.

That's okay. I know the true Wiggy......the one that has several "favorite" teams" and just supports whichever one is doing well at the moment.....You like the Cavs and Thunder and flip flop back and forth between the two.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the Lakers saying to Durants team "What if we can get Lebron"
And then say to Lebrons team "What if we can get Durant"

And hey presto, LA Lakers 2017 NBA champions

:hope:

I can't wait to see how walton does, he was a better coach than kerr imo

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry made the mistake of trying to hit the home run with a 3 to tie it instead of taking the ball to the basket. He had a lot of room to go to the hoop, but simply avoided doing so. One of his MULTIPLE mistakes throughout these finals. Love's defense just sold out to defend the 3. Curry had lanes to drive, but kept pivoting back to try a step back. There was too much time left for this.
Curry didnt even try and get to the basket AT ALL in this series- i think that is an indication of both how worn out he was- and that he was not completely healthy.....playing back to back 7 games series after 2 years playing a max number of games while trying to get healthy is pretty much impossible. When you cant score inside after your team is starting to get tired and beat up- which both teams were- it starts to make offense very hard- even if you have 2 of the best shooters- if not the two BEST shooters of all time in Klay and Curry.

these guys are just so freaking scary though.....never EVER was i comfortable with a Cavs lead...those 2 could erase a lead in an INSTANT...that Game 5 26 points in the first half by Thompson was unreal and petrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.