• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's asking a lot lol

Basically you are saying they need Love and J.R. to get 15 a piece, Shump and Frye combine for 15-20

Exactly. If they want to win, it's what they need. They can't expect Lebron and Kyrie to combine for 82 points every night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the reason why.

We all know if LeBron flopped and Draymond stepped over him and LeBron punched him in the nuts it would be all about how LeBron is a bitch and did everything wrong.

That was a punch? Ok

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the reason why.

We all know if LeBron flopped and Draymond stepped over him and LeBron punched him in the nuts it would be all about how LeBron is a bitch and did everything wrong.

My belief, and I'll go on record and say it's smart, is that of course the Cavs want to bait/instigate Draymond as much as possible.

I saw it nightly with Whiteside.

Once you get the rep as quick tempered, that's what you should expect and will receive.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if he was suspended for two games.

According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, that is the outcome the Cavs pushed for.

"I'll tell you, the Cavs wanted him suspended for two games," Lowe said on The Lowe Post podcast (6:38). "I can tell you that. They wanted it to be a flagrant-2 and to have him suspended for Game 5 and Game 6."

#pathetic
#desperate

I can't fucking wait until the Warriors finish this off.

Wow....if that's not a weak mentality, I don't know what is. If they had given him a flagrant two, I would've called conspiracy. What a bunch of cunts.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My belief, and I'll go on record and say it's smart, is that of course the Cavs want to bait/instigate Draymond as much as possible.

I saw it nightly with Whiteside.

Once you get the rep as quick tempered, that's what you should expect and will receive.

I'm not sure the Cavs can afford to be focused on anything other than winning the game.

I will say that with Bogut out... getting Draymond into foul trouble could be very beneficial. Maybe attack him early and see how the refs are going to call it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but now the entire world...except for a bunch of bereavelanders, knows lebitch doesn't possess said dick.

Remember last year when they accidentally showed his prick on national TV during the Finals?

#notimpressed
#draymondneedsmore

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a Delly magic on Draymond tonight..lol....lets dust off the little fighting Australian....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but now the entire world...except for a bunch of bereavelanders, knows lebitch doesn't possess said "dick"

He turned around and got in his face for a reason. He probably said, "I'm not into you Dray, go get some other dick to feel up"

Green will come out of the closet soon and it will be no surprise.

Last edited:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....if that's not a weak mentality, I don't know what is. If they had given him a flagrant two, I would've called conspiracy. What a bunch of cunts.

I agree that its a weak mentality for coaching staff and players to have. They should be have the attitude that they'll beat who ever walks out onto the court no matter who it is. They should really want to beat the team at their best.

But for a front office to lobby for one side of a decision. Its just smart, imo.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is getting all nuanced about the language of rules and whether Cleveland has any ground to stand on for asking for another game. But, that is not the issue at all.

It would all be a non-issue if Green could simply resist the urge to keep making contact with another dudes junk repeatedly.

How freaking difficult can it possibly be?? It seems like that should be the first rule of basketball.

He should sit a freaking year if it happens again. Enough is Enough.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its impossible to concentrate at work today......i cant even imagine what a game 7 would be like....just PLEASE PLEASE let their be a game 7.

It would be so crazy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is getting all nuanced about the language of rules and whether Cleveland has any ground to stand on for asking for another game. But, that is not the issue at all.

It would all be a non-issue if Green could simply resist the urge to keep making contact with another dudes junk repeatedly.

How freaking difficult can it possibly be?? It seems like that should be the first rule of basketball.

He should sit a freaking year if it happens again. Enough is Enough.
yah exactly what everyone with perspective has been saying...

in and of itself Green would never have been suspended for his actions---- however- just like JR last year- and PLENTY of other guys in the history of the NBA- track record matters.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its impossible to concentrate at work today......i cant even imagine what a game 7 would be like....just PLEASE PLEASE let their be a game 7.

It would be so crazy.

45 minutes left. Not my most productive day at the office.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a Delly magic on Draymond tonight..lol....lets dust off the little fighting Australian....

Honestly, the Cavs need to take a page out of the Pistons bad boy era vs. Jordan's Bulls.

I don't want to see a guy get hurt. But, it's pretty obvious you guys can't beat em in a fair fight...

What did Matt Barnes say in the first round?

You are coming to a gun fight with plastic spoons....:dhd:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope we don't.

But, This is a sports site, not the obituary section of the LA Times.

Wiggy should get decimated about all the trolling he did re: the Cavs and their false dominance.

Accusing him of fabricating a death to earn sympathy points with a bunch of people who despise him, and shouldn't give him a inch when it comes to the Cavs, makes me think Shaq Daddy has delusions about her importance on this earth.

and I DO get that, Mecca. but it seems she ain't the only one who ain't buyin'...

look, I get where you're comin' from, but even DJ was saying this guy has some shaky history and imo where there's smoke, there's fire...

not trying to start anything with anybody. just takin' it really with a grain of salt...

Status
Not open for further replies.