• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is laughable/embarrassing that the Cavs were begging for a 2 game suspension for something that minor. That looks awful for that organization and probably provided Dray even more motivation

Several NBA people have already come out and said EVERY SINGLE front office does this. They lobby for outrageous decisions hoping the league will settle on what they actually think should be done.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several NBA people have already come out and said EVERY SINGLE front office does this. They lobby for outrageous decisions hoping the league will settle on what they actually think should be done.

You know everyone is going to put this on Lebron though right? Even if isn't true

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is laughable/embarrassing that the Cavs were begging for a 2 game suspension for something that minor. That looks awful for that organization and probably provided Dray even more motivation

What about what Gordon said, that Kerr was lobbying for Green not to be suspended? It was a BS suspension but why is that any different?:noidea:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know everyone is going to put this on Lebron though right? Even if isn't true

Yes. I know.

Either way I think it gets mostly forgotten in the long run.

Either the Warriors will overcome it or the Cavs will beat them with Draymond on the floor 2 more times.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Cavs to win, I think they need at least 45-50 out of a combinations of Love, JR, Shump and Frye. If they get that and solid games from Lebron and Kyrie, they have a great shot tonight.

That's asking a lot lol

Basically you are saying they need Love and J.R. to get 15 a piece, Shump and Frye combine for 15-20

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give them like 70-80% chance to win tonight. i just dont see them having a shot in GS for a game 7. All post season long we have seen home court mean a HUGE deal to teams. Benn crazy how big of blowouts we have had from Home Court teams. I just dont see the Cavs being able to win it there for a game 7.

Cavs are a 2 point favorite tonight.
In Vegas, that equates to far less then 70-80% in their view.
In reality its more like 55%.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could actually see this but Irving needs to be on, both of them do and role players.

CMON CAVS!

Sorry for the rant lol

Dont be sorry, Ive read much sorrier rants in this joint

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys ever heard of lobbying, posturing, negotiation?

Kerr went on national TV with a straight face and called for the league to rescind Draymond's flagrant when he kicked Adams.

Kerr knew full well that would never happen and the Cavs knew full well there was no way in hell Draymond was gonna get a 2-game suspension.

I understand your point and it's valid.

But, some of us have already made our mind up about Lebron, the Cavs and this situation.

I for one, think the suspension was legit from a cumulative standpoint.

But, Lebron went straight Bitch when he baited Green into that situation, cried about it on tv and thru a hissy fit over being called a Bitch.

This tweet/story is just fuel to the fire for me...lol

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now if the entire league does the same thing how can you only blame LeBron? Sounds kinda silly to me.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if he was suspended for two games.

According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, that is the outcome the Cavs pushed for.

"I'll tell you, the Cavs wanted him suspended for two games," Lowe said on The Lowe Post podcast (6:38). "I can tell you that. They wanted it to be a flagrant-2 and to have him suspended for Game 5 and Game 6."

#pathetic
#desperate

I can't fucking wait until the Warriors finish this off.

And Kerr lobbying to get the flagrant/suspension taken away from Green for kicking Adams...cmon

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys ever heard of lobbying, posturing, negotiation?

Kerr went on national TV with a straight face and called for the league to rescind Draymond's flagrant when he kicked Adams.

Kerr knew full well that would never happen and the Cavs knew full well there was no way in hell Draymond was gonna get a 2-game suspension.

I disagree. There is a big difference between a coach making a statement in the media saying a flagrant on his player should be rescinded and and the front office of the opposing team trying to get one of their opponents best players suspended longer.

A teams FO carries a lot more sway than a coach making a statement to the media. They were also trying to influence a decision than hadn't been made yet.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyrie and Lebron can be very good not even great that will be fine BUT only if J.R. and Love can hit their open shots and get in a rhythm. Everyone else just needs to play good to very good defense and get a hand in the face, well the team as a whole needs to play good defense and take care of the ball. If they can do these things they should compete in Game 6.

Do you think Mo should get some minutes outside of garbage time?

Dude was playing well when Kyrie was in bubblewrap at the beginning of the Season.

Now, he's an afterthought. He can still get buckets.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.
He's the one who stepped over Draymond and put his vagina in harms way.

That's not the reason why.

We all know if LeBron flopped and Draymond stepped over him and LeBron punched him in the nuts it would still be all about how "LeBron is a bitch".

Status
Not open for further replies.