• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Bogut is ok and ready to go.

His absence definitely hurts the Warriors. Its always better to have the option to play someone than to not have the option. And Bogut is a unique asset on that roster.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No word yet on Bogut that I know of. I'd be highly doubtful if he plays again in this series. Losing him hurts, but with Draymond back for game 6, I'd expect to see a lot more small ball.
Yeah I agree it hurts but I think you can survive. I mean he didnt play that much in the playoffs until Finals anyways. I expect to see Green have a Big game.

Here is a Fun Question: Who is the MVP of the Finals if GS wins or Cavs?

For GS I might have to go Thompson or Green. ( I actually think whoever has the bigger game for clincher gets it).
For Cavs I have to go Irving. Big game from LBJ in game 6 and 7 would change that for me.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Carolina I'm also a Tar Heel fan. Got family that went to school there. Have you ever been to the DeanDome? What an incredible arena.
I went a long time ago. I need to go again. I have seen them a couple times in the tournament when they play by me. My next Top trip is going to Notre Dame and then to the new 49ers Stadium( I went to Candlestick). Tough to do trips because of work and Mortgage. LOL I live in NJ.

man I we should of won it this year. The best finals ever(just sucks we were on the losing side). Roy needs to start recruiting some outside shooters. I dont think we will be that great this year. Decent.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree it hurts but I think you can survive. I mean he didnt play that much in the playoffs until Finals anyways. I expect to see Green have a Big game.

For GS I might have to go Thompson or Green. ( I actually think whoever has the bigger game for clincher gets it).
For Cavs I have to go Irving. Big game from LBJ in game 6 and 7 would change that for me.

I think for the Warriors it'll be Draymond. He's been fantastic so far and it was evident his importance to the team after game 5.

For the Cavs, it would come down to who played the best in their closing game. Both Lebron and Kyrie have both been really good so far.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Cavs... LeBron is WAAAY in the lead for Finals MVP.

LeBron is averaging 28/12/8/2/2
Kyrie is averaging 28/3/5/2/0

Usage is basically identical (33%, 32%) as is FG shooting (50%, 49%).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If GS wins - I'm going with either Green/Iggy

Cavs wins - Lebron/Lebron/Lebron.....and Lebron.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think its close but I have to go with Irving. He is destroying the MVP and his D against Curry has been impressive and his 4th Q's have been better. Like 1 poster said it can change depending what happens in the 6th and 7th game. Those 2 reasons are my main reason as of right now.

I have Irving with a slight edge over LBJ but he is right there.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went a long time ago. I need to go again. I have seen them a couple times in the tournament when they play by me. My next Top trip is going to Notre Dame and then to the new 49ers Stadium( I went to Candlestick). Tough to do trips because of work and Mortgage. LOL I live in NJ.

man I we should of won it this year. The best finals ever(just sucks we were on the losing side). Roy needs to start recruiting some outside shooters. I dont think we will be that great this year. Decent.

Well I hope you can get to your next sports destinations quickly. And I agree that Roy needs some shooters.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What LeBron did last night is what LeBron should have been doing in every single game for the past 6 finals. If so, LeBron has 4-5 rings going into his 6th straight final.

Easier said then done, plus it isn't as hard with Draymond not in there. As much as you think he misses shots sometimes and at the beginning of the series the calls weren't exactly going his way, that explains the low free throw attempts.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope you can get to your next sports destinations quickly. And I agree that Roy needs some shooters.
Only teams I see a lot is Devils, Yankees, Bulls (when they play Knicks or Nets) and I do see ND every time they are in this area.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only teams I see a lot is Devils, Yankees, Bulls (when they play Knicks or Nets) and I do see ND every time they are in this area.

I've been to South Bend but never to a game. Although I have followed Ohio State to road games @ Purdue & Indiana when I lived in Ohio.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron has also been the one constant. Kyrie struggled in games 1 and 2. Unless Kyrie duplicates his production from last night in 6 and 7, I have a feeling Lebron takes home the MVP if the Cavs win.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for the Warriors it'll be Draymond. He's been fantastic so far and it was evident his importance to the team after game 5.

For the Cavs, it would come down to who played the best in their closing game. Both Lebron and Kyrie have both been really good so far.

I'd give it to Klay.

Because, I hate Draymond....

I really have no other good reason ......well, outside of his two good games, and yesterday's is negated because it came in a losing effort.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give it to Klay.

Because, I hate Draymond....

I really have no other good reason ......well, outside of his two good games, and yesterday's is negated because it came in a losing effort.

I still want the Cavs to pull off the upset. Don't have much faith that will happen so I'm gonna throw a name out there for the MVP: Anderson Varejao. Why you might ask? For his floptastic performance so far.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Bogut is ok and ready to go.

His absence definitely hurts the Warriors. Its always better to have the option to play someone than to not have the option. And Bogut is a unique asset on that roster.

Translation. I hope he's hurt tomorrow

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know kyrie and lebron played so great, but we missed so many open shots in the 4th it wasn't even funny lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know kyrie and lebron played so great, but we missed so many open shots in the 4th it wasn't even funny lol
I think I read somewhere that the Warriors missed 13 wide-open 3's. You make half of those, you win the game. But hey, the "what ifs" are a bitch.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read somewhere that the Warriors missed 13 wide-open 3's. You make half of those, you win the game. But hey, the "what ifs" are a bitch.

I think most sequences I saw. Open shot missed. Kyrie comes down to the other side goes through 3 people hits a step back over 2 people. Nothing you can do when that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.